Tokka-New Found Feelings part2

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️smut warning⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
(This is the first smut I've written and I'm also a virgin so I'm so sorry if it's not the best or if it's a little awkward at moments)

Tophs POV
I couldn't believe it, Sokka kissed me! After a second he pulled away and started to apologize profusely, I cut him off with a kiss, and he immediately kissed back and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling so close to him that I was scared he could feel how fast my heart was beating. After about a minute we broke away and I could feel Sokkas eyes burning into me, then he picked me up and pushed me against the nearest wall.

3rd POV
Sokka started kissing down Tophs neck leavening little red marks that he knew she would never see, his mood dropped momentarily before rocketing back up when he saw how breathless she was. So Sokka started licking, biting, sucking, and leaving hot open mouthed kisses all over her collar bones.

Toph was gasping for air only to let it out in a breathy moan that drove Sokka wild. However when she started moaning his name, that sent him over the edge.
"S-Sokka~~~"
That one moan made his eyes cloud over with lust completely. He took her off the wall and threw her into his bed, he climbed over her, his large frame towering over Tophs strong yet petite one. He took a moment to admire her in this state, panting, face flushed, lips parted just enough to let out breathless moans whenever he touched her,
"Are we going to continue of are you just gonna stare at me meathead?" Tophs breathy words broke him out of his trance and made him give a light chuckle, then he leaned down beside her head and whispered in her ear,
"We're going to go until you can't feel your legs." Sokka smirked at the affect his voice had on her, she blushed even more and she started stuttering nonsense. Sokka made quick work of undressing her and himself until they were both only separated by their underwear. Sokka then traced a finger up her stomach and watched her face as he slowly undid her wrappings. When he finally took them off completely, Toph was gasping at the contact of Sokkas hot rough fingers along her warm soft skin. Sokka was in awe, sure he had seen breasts before, but none as perfect as these. As her, he leaned over and started kissing Toph, he wanted her to know just how much he loved her. Toph started kissing back immediately, and when Sokka asked for permission with his tongue she decided to tease him and deny, he replied by smirking against her lips and roughly squeezing her breast with one hand while the other travelled south and squeezed her ass. Toph gasped and let out a moan which gave Sokka the perfect change to slip in his tongue and explore every inch of her mouth.

Toph was a moaning mess at this point, Sokka had stoped kissing her and had started leaving hickeys all over her plump breasts, while roaming every inch of her body with his hands. He eventually settled his hands on her waist and began rubbing his thumbs in circles while kissing down her body to where her silk green underwear rested over what Sokka was dying to explore.
"May I?" Sokka asked, his voice low and raspy, making Toph shake with anticipation, she silently nodded her head eagerly, and he didn't need to be told twice. He ripped off her panties and threw them wherever,(he didn't really care where they ended up). A primal growl escaped his mouth as her hurriedly attacked her clit sucking on it like it was what was giving him life. Toph was howling out erotic moans that vibrated off the walls, her fingers finding their way into Sokkas hair, breaking the elastic that held up his warriors wolf tail, Toph moaned out something that sounded like an apology, and Sokka mumbled a short response against her clit, making all the air momentarily leave her lungs and make her back arch off the bed. Sokka deemed he now loved that reaction and started mumbling love confessions onto her clit, driving her insane and over the edge, Sokkas eyes filled with wonder and lust as her juices flowed out of her, he started rubbing her clit with his thumb to help her ride out her orgasum, Toph buckled her hips up to his face, then he started eating her out. The way she tasted made him just want more and more and more, he continued rubbing her clit with his thumb, and pretty soon she orgasumed again. Sokka was so hard it was starting to hurt, so her pulled his head back and eyed Tophs heaving form,
"You're good at this." Toph managed to get out, Sokka chuckles and moved up to kiss her, he then went to her ear and whispered,
"Can I please fuck you senseless?" Sokkas voice was so low that Toph was worried she would orgasum just from the sound of it.
"Fuck yes Sokka~"
His eyes once again clouded over with how she said his name. He quickly tore off his boxers and was about to pound in, when Toph squeezed her eyes shut, as if preparing for pain.
"Toph, what's wrong?" Sokka asked with his voice filled with concern,
"I've just never done this before, I'm a little nervous." She started squirming under his gaze. It was like a switch in Sokka brain, her knew the first time could hurt for a girl, and he didn't want to cause Toph unnecessary pain. He inserted one finger into her folds, her eyes widened having never really experienced that before, Sokka swiftly added another, pumping in and out steadily. He continued this for a few minutes before adding a third, any tiny amount of pain she was feeling was being drowned out by pleasure. Sokka suddenly removed his fingers, Toph was left slightly confused for only a moment when he began easing the tip of his dick in. Tophs mouth was open and her eyes were squeezed shut, Sokka worried for a moment, but was reassured by the low moan Toph breathily released. He slowly went all the way in and Toph hissed in pain, she clawed at Sokkas back as he watched her face with wonder. Every time her expression would change even slightly, would put butterflies in his stomach, he was still so he didn't hurt Toph, because that was the last thing he wanted. She gave a small nod to indicate she was ready, he waisted no time with quickly pounding into her hard, and the moans that ensured, just made him go faster. He was letting out low groans that could almost be considered growls, while she was moaning and gasping for breath. The sound of her panting and the feeling of her tight hot walls around him drove him crazy, suddenly she came in a loud moan around him and it almost pushed him over the edge but he powered though it. Sokka quickly pulled out and flipped Toph over so she was on her hands and knees, her then entered her again and continued pounding into until she orgasumed two more times before he pulled out and came all over the back of her legs. He would clean up after he was finished he figured, so he started eating Toph out again, her legs and arms started shacking so he flipped her back on her back, and continued eating her out again until she came in his mouth. He then pulled away, and picked her up, carrying her to his o suit bathroom and placed her in the tub. He turned on the water to the right temperature and got in behind her.
"If I'm not able to walk tomorrow, what are you planning to do?" Toph asked, you could tell from her voice she was exhausted. Sokka chuckled and replied,
"Carry you everywhere of course."
"Of course." Toph mimicked with a sigh and a chuckle.

After they were both cleaned up, Sokka carried her back to bed only to remember the sheets were filled with sweat and cum from their earlier activities. He put Toph down on his desk and quickly got her one of his shirts and a pair of his boxers to wear. He helped her get dressed even though she rolled her eyes and said she didn't need help. He then quickly threw on just a pair of boxers, throwing the dirty ones in the laundry hamper along with the sheets and the rest of their clothes. He then threw on a new set of sheets and threw back the covers, he went and picked up Toph who surprisingly hadn't really said anything to him since the bath. After they were both in bed together and Sokka began to wrap his arms around Toph and she pushed herself away from him did his heart shatter, did she regret what they just did!? Did he hurt her!? What happened!? All these thoughts started running through his head, he managed to get out a small sentence in his heartbroken voice,
"What's wrong?" He sounded like a hurt puppy, and Toph immediately felt kinda bad.
"What are we?" She asked biting her lip, she had no clue what she was doing, she just knew that she loved Sokka and wanted to stay with him, but she didn't want to get hurt, and she wasn't completely sure that he loved her back.
"What do you mean?" Sokka asked with a curious expression on his face that Toph couldn't see.
"Are we dating now? I don't really know how this works and I really like you and I don't want to mess it up but I'm scared and-."
Sokka cut her off.
"Do you want to be my girlfriend?"
"Of course I do meathead."
Sokka laughed and pulled Toph into his chest,
"Good. Sweet dreams cupcake."
Toph rolled her eyes for effect, and closed her unseeing eyes, getting the best sleep either of them had all week.

1700 words.