Yoongi- Transitioning PT 2

Jin's POV

"Yun. It's time to get ready for the meeting." I whispered softly into Yunsook's ear, shaking her ever so gently.

She groans quietly and rolls over, showing her face. "I don wanna go." She croaked out. I sigh softly.

"Yeah, I know. But it's very important. Now up and at 'em." Yunsook whines and sits up slowly. "Is Sejin gonna be there?" She slurred.

"Yeah. He is." I said solemnly. She groaned and stood up, stretching ever so slightly. "I'll meet you down stairs." I said before leaving.

It wasn't going to be a formal meeting. Just the usual company meeting. Though, that doesn't make it any less important.
____________________________

Everyone was sitting at the table, eating pancakes, when Yunsook came down wearing a oversized hoodie and some grey sweat pants.

She looks a bit uncomfortable, walking downstairs with a shy smile towards me, and sat down awkwardly.

I sat her plate on the table, and have her an assuring pat on the back. I could almost feel her nervousness.

Namjoon finished and put his plate in the dishwasher, before putting his hands on his hips.

"We have to leave in 10 minutes, so we have to hurry up."

Everyone acknowledged him and practically shoved their food in their mouths, before rushing upstairs to finish getting ready.

Yunsook stopped before leaving and turned to me, giving me a tight hug. "Thank you." She mumbled into my shirt.

"Of course, Yun! What's a friend if they can't even accept their friend for who they are?" I laughed.

She laughed along and left to get ready.

____________________________

Yunsook POV

We get to the building in less than 10 minutes. It's still dark out, hardly even near golden hour.

I've already mentally prepared myself for the horrors that are about to unfold the moment I lay eyes with Sejin.

We all got out of the van and made our way to the room the meeting is held in. As soon as we enter, Sejin makes eye contact with me.

Maybe if I don't look at him, he won't mention anything.

"I see you're still being a f**. When are you gonna give up?" He said. I lowered my head.

" Yeah, can we deal with it after the meeting, thank you very much. " Jin said, putting a hand on my shoulder.

I smiled at him and took a seat.

The meeting went normal and as planned, aside from a few side comments Sejin made to me.

At the end, we were about to leave. It was around 10:00 am so we had to get going. We had the rest of the day off, so I wanted to go and rest.

"Oh wait, Yoongi. Stay here. We need to talk. " Sejin said, glaring. Jin heard and came up to me.

"I'll be outside." He whispered in my ear. I nodded and turned to face Sejin.

He has a shit eating grin. "Come, sit." He said, gesturing towards a chair next to him. I, begrudgingly , started making my way to sit.

"So," he started, " are you just trying to make me mad. Because it's working. You know what I always tell you. Me-" "Men should be masculine and strong." I interrupted,

"I've heard this many times already. If it didn't work the first time, it won't happen the second time."

" Okay, well, " he started again, "if you don't start following that, it'll be a loss to the company. I have full power over you.  I'm in control. I'd be caught dead before I let a f** like you anywhere within 5 feet of me. You know this."

" Okay, but why? " I asked. "Men who act like women to get into the women's bathroom are perverts and sex offenders. I will not be associated with such people. If you're one of them, you're gone."

" I'm not dressing like this to peak at girls! I'm just dressing in a way that's comfortable! " I said, offended at how he could think that.

"It's still dumb. I know what you think you are. You think you're a girl. Which is so unrealistic. You have a pe-" "I don't want it though."

"Did I ask?" He said. "Did I stutter?" I responded, fed up with his shit. He sighs hard before continuing.

"You're born a man, you are a man. Don't change it for something lower, like a women."

"oh boy I wonder what your family is like. " I laughed, "That's some real low stuff. Ya know, if THAT is how you treat others, I feel really bad for your wife and kids."

"Why do you need to worry about what my family life is like?" Sejin said, shocked. "Why do you you need to worry about what I do with MY body?"

" It's unrealistic, changing the gender God blessed you with, being a man! " he said. "Yeah, and it's unrealistic, changing water to wine. He blessed us with water and changed it to wine."

"Y-You can't compare it like that! That's not how this works!" Sejin yells. " Aight, well, nice talk, but I'm going to go now and apparently worship the devil. Bye! " I laughed and walked out to Jin.

"YOU DIRTY SINNER!" Sejin yelled as we walked out. "What was that all about?" Jin chuckled. "Just had a nice talk." I said as we walked back home.
_________________________

Sorry about the long wait for a short story. I had to take a break from Wattpad for a long time and was having trouble getting back into the groove of writing. Also, sorry if there are  any typos. I made this on my very crappy kindle. Have a nice day!

*Suggestions are closed*