Hardware, Food, and books

Rory was now 20 weeks into her pregnancy, so the four of them walked into the doctor's office, super excited. The only part that sucked was that Logan was on crutches, but that didn't stop him from coming.

"Miss. Gilmore and Mr. Mariano?" The doctor said into the hallway.

"Not that I care, but why was Jess's name called, and not mine?" Logan asked over Rory's shoulder.

"Oh, it's just because he's been here before, no big deal. I'll tell her it's going to be all four of us." Rory said, walking over to her doctor.

"Okay, well, let's go." The doctor said, having them follow her back into a room.

All five of them walked into the room, Rory laid down on the seat, the doctor coming towards her with the ultrasound gel in her hands. She squeezes the gel onto Rory's stomach, a small shiver response from Rory.

"Sorry, we know it's cold, but hopefully you get used to it soon." She said, grabbing the other equipment.

"Yeah, me too." Rory said, laughing.

The doctor dragged the ultrasound handle, back and forth against Rory's stomach before eventually stopping.

Well, congratulations you're having a...

~

All four screamed of joy. Rory wrapped her arms around Jess, and kissed him. He kissed her back, ecstatic.

"We have to go tell your mom, and uncle luke, and lane, and Sookie, and..." Jess couldn't stop talking.

"We'll tell them, but ahhhhhh. I'm so happy. Let's go out for some food." She said.

"Chinease?" Odette asked,

"How about Indian food?" Rory pleaded.

"Please, no more Indian food." Both guys said.

"I think Indian sounds cool." Odette agreed.

"Well, we are talking to the mom, I guess what she says goes." Logan says.

~Meanwhile~

Luke and Lorelai walked into the doctor's office. Ready for another normal doctor's appointment.

"I love that we're here, I just wish we could be with Rory right now!" Lorelai said, looking down at her stomach.

"I'm sorry." Luke said, kissing his wife.

"You know, this is all your fault." She teased.

"How is this my fault?" Luke asked.

"You shouldn't have gotten me pregnant two weeks after my daughter my daughter did, if it was three weeks, I would be there." Lorelai teased again.

Luke kissed his wife again.

"I love it when you tell me to shut up like that." Lorelai said, kissing him back.

The doctor soon walked up to them.

"Hello. How are we doing today?" the doctor asked,

"Actually, great. Being past the whole morning sickness thing is a real boost." Lorelai laughed.

"Well, that's good. If you want to follow me, my rooms right around the corner." He said, leading Luke and Lorelai into a room, the walls plastered with pictures made by young kids,

He started with ultrasound, placing it on Lorelai's stomach.

"Well, there it is." Luke says, pointing at the screen.

"Yes, there it is, surprisingly, you can actually see the gender. It sometimes happens, but since you're only 18 weeks, it's not common. If you want though, we can give you the diagnosis now." The doctor said, handing Lorelai a cloth to wipe off her stomach.