Chapter 3: The New Girl

(Perspective: Ness)

"And that concludes my Biology Project," I said after presenting. Everyone in the class applauded, including the teacher, Asgore Dreemurr, or just Mr. Dreemurr.

"Great job," Mr. Dreemurr said, "Who knew that the biology of SOULs could be so interesting to learn about."

"Thank you," I said, "It's too bad I kinda procrastinated and held this off until two days ago."

"Well, I'm glad you had it done on time," Mr. Dreemurr said, "You've earned an A on this assignment."

"Thanks," I replied. Then, the bell rang, meaning that school was over now. As I go to leave, I am stopped my Mr. Dreemurr.

"Actually, Ness?" he said, "Can I ask you of something?" I walked back over to his desk.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Well, you see," he began, "There's this new girl coming to our school, and I want her to get a warm welcome. Do you think you could do that?"

"Of course," I said, "When do I get to meet her?" Then, the door opened, and a girl wearing a lavender striped shirt walked in.

"Uh, right now," Mr. Dreemurr answered, "Ness, meet Willow, our newest member of Eagleland, uh, High School." Willow looked at me, and giggled softly.

"A kid, tour guide," she said, "Don't tell me this is going to be a day care as well!" she started howling with laughter. I frowned and raised an eyebrow.

"It's not that funny," I told her, "Besides, you look like more of a kid than me, especially with that lavender hair of yours."

"At least I don't procrastinate all of my schoolwork like a loser," she smirked.

"Whatever," I said, "When should I start the tour?"

"Anytime is fine with me," she said, "How about right now?" Out of the blue, Asriel ran into the room.

"Dad!" he said with sadness in his eyes, "Chara's in detention. She beat up a big bully and then Frisk cast something magical and then,"

"Easy there, son," Mr. Dreemurr interrupted with a soft voice, "Slow down, would you?" Willow raised an eyebrow and turned to me.

"I'm sorry, did you say this was a high school?" she asked, "Because if it is, then why do I see a little boy right there?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"It's more of a multiage school," I explained, "But that shouldn't be a problem, right?"

"I suppose not," Willow answered, "Makes my job easier."

"What was that?" I asked with suspicion.

"Nothing," she answered. That only made me more suspicious. Something about this girl wasn't right. I walked over to Asriel and picked him up.

"Holy crap, you are light," I said, "Let's go home."

"But what about my dad?" Asriel asked.

"He still has work to do," I explained, "I'm taking you home now. I'm sure your goat mom would love to see you right about now."

"Okay," Asriel said. We walked out of the room and headed towards Asriel's house. I decided to give Willow the tour the next day because Asriel was more important to me than her. When, we arrived at the house, I put Asriel down and knocked on the door. A pregnant goat monster opened the door.

"Hi Asriel," she said, "How was school today?"

"It was alright, I guess," Asriel told her, "I have something I want to tell Ness. Do you think you can leave us alone for a bit?"