A.. what!?

SasukeS POV

What am I going to do about the hypnotic blond. He's so mysterious. Class ends soon and were in history now. Iruka sensei. After school I'm gonna follow naruto. Whatever he's up to I will find out. Ugh! Why am I so drawn to this dumb blond.  

RING. RING. RING. 

"WHOS PHONE IS GOING OFF RIGHT NOW" iruka yelled. Everyone turned toward naruto who had a dark red face. Idiot, why didn't he put his phone on silent. He took his phone out his pocket and declined the call nervously and you could see him shaking. Then he looked up nervous and gave a smile sheepishly. Iruka turned around, RING. RING. RING. 

Narutos phone went off again. He got dark again. Dobe. Does he not know how to to put his phone on silent? Then naruto actually looked at the contact this time I'm guessing cause his face looked down and he accepted the call in class. 

"WHAT!?" 

A brief pause 

"Ok, and.."

Another pause

"And you couldn't wait till after class to call me...."

A longer pause

"YOU IDIOT! IF IT WAS THAT IMPORTANT WHY DIDNT YOU PICK ME UP!"

3 SECONDS AND...

Xxxxxxxx

Cliff hanger...

Sorry guys you know I love you and I haven't been updating on the regular let I promised. Schools getting complicated and well you know I'm busy, and sometimes just lazy. I love you guys though, I'll try to update more soon I'm gonna try and even get to make another chapter today. 

-Mickey