James

Previously...

3 SECONDS AND....

Xxxxxxx sasukes POV xxxxxxX

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT" Naruto yelled. "OH YEAH SURE CUZ I BELIEVE THAT YOU ACTUALLY IN MY SCHOOL, WHEN I JUST SAID THAT YOU SHOULD HAVE PICKED ME U-" 

BOOM!!!

THE DOOR SLAMMED OPEN! now everyone who was staring at naruto including me, was looking at the door. A boy with green hair and a fishnet shirt walked in, everyone got a look at his abs, he had a four pack although I couldn't help but think naruto could have more. The green haired boy walked in with a cigarette in his mouth.

"Hey, there's  no smoking in this school" iruka managed to say though his face showed how frightened he was. Although the fear seemed a bit fake to me. The man noticed the irukas fear and chuckled. He was then being dragged by the ear, by nun other Naruto Uzumaki. 

"What the hell did I say about making scenes James" Naruto grinded his teeth together. 

James then looked afraid of Naruto. The hell! The man apparently named James was like 6 inches taller and had a larger set then Naruto he could probably nock him out cold. Then again Naruto showed some advanced skills at lunch today. Maybe this James guy knew about the skills of the blond and it intimidated him. Still though! Look at how big he is!!! 

Then Naruto let go of the boys earlobe, and pocked him in the chest. James looked out of breath almost immediately but started.. well tried to talk while gasping at the innocent looking attack to his chest. What the hell! What was with Naruto touching people and they fall?! "W-We ha-ve t-t-t- huuuuuuuu*gasped* damn Naruto a little gentler next time," "yea whatever finish talking," he grabbed Naruto and yanked him to the open window then leaned into his ear "Work time baby" smirking James said. I gave him a cold stare though he didn't notice. I hated him. Why is he touching my blond.he jumped out the window. What!!! *gaspes* everyone in the classroom gasped at the boys action. Then Naruto looked back at the class and smirked. The he looked at me "end class iruka, and everybody cya tomorrow" he said while keeping his eyes locked on mines and mines back. Then he jumped. NO! Out the window! Everyone gasped except iruka again, and almost everyone ran to the window. (Shikamaru was sleeping so he didn't notice,) I pushed past everyone and looked down and saw the blond no where to be found. No way!? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?! 

I WANT ANSWERS AND I WANT THEM NOW!