Change

Naruto POV
Ever since Sasuke finished talking to Gaara, he kept looking at me curiously. As if I was a mystery. It really creeped me out. I wonder what Gaara told him? Imma go ask him myself.

"Aye Gaara"

"Yeah Naruto?"

"I need to talk to you about something"

We walk away from the others, but I see Sasuke looking over at us as we walked away.

"What did you say to Sasuke?"

"What do you mean?"

"He's been looking at me this whole time as if I'm a mystery."

Gaara sighed before answering.

"He asked me what was up with you. And that you seemed way too introverted."

"What the fuck does that even mean?"

"Well introverted means when-"

"No not that. I know what it means. But what does it mean to be too introverted?"

"Oh, I don't know", Said Gaara while giving me a sheepish grin.

"And you say I'm dense"

"That's mean!"

"So what did you tell him?"

"Well he asked me to tell him if you had anything going in your life. And if he could help in any way."

"Don't tell me.."

"I didn't tell him everything though. I promise I didn't."

"What exactly did you tell him?"

"..."

"Gaara answer me"

"I told him about your father and your mother. And that we met when you were five and."

"So you told him about Iruka?"

"I just told him you lived with him until you were five."

"I'm guessing he asked what happened to him?"

"Yeah"

"What did you say?"

"I couldn't think of anything else, but tell the truth. I only said that he was dead and that I didn't know how he died"

"If anyone finds out what happened to him-"

"Jiraiya-san would be in deep trouble I know."

"I just hope he's ok."

"He told us that he would be. I mean it's Jiraiya-san, he's always ok!"

"I guess your right, but I haven't spoken to him in a long time."

"You know he said he wouldn't get in contact with us or else something about Iruka may turn up."

"I guess so."

"Let's just forget about it and go to the others ok?", suggested Gaara.

Third pov
Naruto and Gaara walked back to the others. Naruto sat down beside Sakura.

She was alone on her phone and didn't notice the whiskered blond sit right next to her. Naruto just sat there in silence with music playing in his ears, he also had his hands behind his back.

Sakura could hear the music playing beside her. She looked up to see Naruto with his eyes closed.

She blushed at seeing the whiskered blond beside her. She couldn't explain it, but she felt a connection towards the blond. He seemed so kind. So nice. So strong.