Flashback 4: Fresh Start

"What. The. Fuck.", said a mysterious voice.

Naruto and Gaara turned to see figure with long spiky hair. Gaara reached for the bat and was going to attack the person.

"Woah there, calm down! I'm a police officer!"

"AND WHY SHOULD I TRUST YOU?! THAT MAN OVER THERE HURT MY FRIEND!"

Naruto was confused at Gaara's words. Friend?

"Because I've met the kid in the hospital six months ago. I just came to check up on him."

"How'd you find this house?", asked Gaara.

"I'mma cop kid, I have my ways"

"Naruto, you recognize this geezer?"

Naruto nodded.

"Geezer? Have some respect for your elders kid", responded the officer.

"So are you to help Naruto or what?"

"Of course, I just want to know what the fuck happened"

Gaara sighs, as he was going to explain what had happened.

"Well it's kind of a long story, I found Naruto at the edge of the bridge ready to jump off but I stopped him from doing so. But Iruka came and grabbed him by the wrist. So I followed them here and beat the living shit out of Iruka with my bat, killing him in the process! Welp it's not that long a story I guess", finished Gaara with a sheepish grin.

Naruto stared at Gaara as if he was crazy.

'This kid just killed someone, and he's acting like it's no big deal'

"What's your name geezer?"

"Don't call me that brat"

"Tell me your name and I'll stop calling you geezer, geezer."

The officer sweat dropped as he responded, "My name's Jiraiya, and thank you for looking out for my grandson, it means a lot really kiddo"

"No problem Jiraiya-san, my name's Gaara."

Naruto confused at Jiraiya's words asked him, "I'm your grandson?!"

"Yeah, long story kiddo, I'll tell you later ok?"

Naruto nodded.

"You two get to my car, it's right outside. Stay there and don't leave until I tell you to, ok?"

Naruto and Gaara nodded silently as they went outside to enter the car.

Jiraiya inspected the room.

He noticed that Iruka's penis was exposed, possibly meaning he had tried to rape or had already raped Naruto. That thought sent shivers down his spines.

'I hope I'm wrong'

Jiraiya saw the dead body. The sight disgusted him. Iruka's head was split open, blood still leaked out of his head. His eyes were rolled back as if he was possessed.

"The kid's strong for his age.", he muttered.

He noticed the phone that had some blood on it, he picked it up and saw that Iruka had tried sending a message to a guy named Mizuki.

"This bastard is going to die today as well"

Jiraiya then hit send to the message, getting an instant reply from Mizuki.

'On my way, did you have fun?"

Jiraiya didn't respond he just went behind the door in the dark, waiting for Mizuki to arrive.