Affection

WARNING: SEX!!!

Naruto was woken up by the aching pain in his knuckles, he sat up to look at his right hand. It's was bruised, with dry blood around it. He tried touching but it hurt like hell.

"What happened last night?", Naruto muttered to himself.

Then it all hit him, his girlfriend had just cheated on him with his brother. Naruto ran to the toilet and vomited. He was disgusted, the faces of pleasure she made when Sasuke ate her out hurt him and made him so angry.

He was confused. Love drove him this far. It had killed Gaara, and it had took his two precious people away from him. It was his fault.

If only he had done something, Gaara would be alive. If only he had done better with Sakura, she wouldn't have gone to Sasuke. If only he had more connection with Sasuke, he wouldn't have done such a thing with Sakura.

Naruto got up and looked at himself in the mirror. He still wore the clothes from yesterday, he felt like shit. He rolled up his sleeves, washed his face, and brushed his teeth. As he walked into his room someone was calling him, he picked up the phone and answered it.

"Hello?"

"N-naruto-kun?"

"Yeah it's me"

"O-oh, it's me Hinata"

"Oh hey Hinata! You coming over?"

"About that Naruto-kun..."

"So your not coming over?", Naruto said in a sad tone.

" I will, but not right now, I was on my way when my father called me to do some errands, sorry Naruto-kun."

"Don't be Hinata, it's ok, I'll wait! Also, the door will be open, so just walk in"

"T-thank you Naruto-kun."

"Don't thank me, I should be thanking you for saving me from myself Hinata"

"Naruto-kun..."

"Don't worry, I won't do anything stupid like that Hinata! After all, you can't lose me, so I will make sure not to lose myself, ok?"

"Y-yes Naruto-kun, thank you! I'll see you later tonight ok?"

"Sure, be safe"

"I will, you too"

"I'll try.", Naruto said as he hung up.

He layed on his bed, staring at the ceiling. He hated the feeling that he would lose himself, and break his promise to Hinata. Did he lie? Was he foreshadowing his end? The last broken promise? What the fuck did he need?

Affection. That's what came to his mind, affection. Affection from who? Hinata. No, he couldn't get it from her, right? Is she the one that Gaara told him about? The girl that loved him unconditionally?

Even if she did love Naruto, will her love for him die just like Sakura's did? Will she betray him with Sasuke too? Or Kiba? Shikamaru? Will it work out in the end?

But something is telling him, that it won't be like last time. She will love him. Unconditionally. Just like Gaara. Will she die like Gaara too? No, God can't be that harsh, can he? Is there even a God? Where was he when Naruto needed him the most?

But something told him that it wouldn't end that way. Something told him, that he'd find true happiness with this girl. Hinata did love him. He knew. Gaara was right, he was too dense to see the love in front of him.

Had he been in love with the wrong person this whole time? Now that he thinks about it, whenever he was with Sakura he felt coldness, and just little warmth and comfort.