Movie Night (F) Tanaka x Reader

Yoo! It's been a minute since I've uploaded, but I decided to write again. I think I may try to start uploading both of my books on a schedule, so once I figure out that schedule, I'll be sure to let you know. Also, Tanaka might be a little OOC in this, idk, I like soft Tanaka. Oop and this has slight sexual content, but it's cut off before anything serious. Oh and Yachi won't be in this one RIP. This is really more of a representation of consent being from both parties. Well, on with the story.

You could do this, it wasn't that hard. It's just a volleyball club, they aren't gonna fucking kill you. You were currently on your way to the gym where the boy's volleyball club practiced. You heard that they were looking for a new manager to take over next year and decided to give it a shot.

You're in your second year, so technically you could've tried to be the manager last year, but you were busy dealing with other shit, so you never got around to it. You hoped that they'd let you train to be the manager, that way you had something productive to do. Plus, you liked volleyball and your cousin was on the team, so hopefully that would be a great way to spend time with nice people.

You were growing more and more nervous as you reached the door. You didn't do great with approaching people. If they approached you, you could usually handle it and joke with them. Hopefully someone nice approached you. That or your cousin would notice you first.

You opened the gym doors before stepping in and changing your shoes to gym shoes.

"Y/n! What are you doing here?" Chikara spoke, walking up to you.

Oh thank god he noticed you before the others. He was the only person you really knew. I mean, of course you knew some names from watching their games occasionally, but you knew next to nothing about them.

"Hey. I actually came to see if you guys were still looking for a manager to get ready for next year. I thought I could maybe do that," you responded as your cousin walked toward you.

"Well, to answer your question, we are still looking for someone for next year. Let me introduce you to everyone."

And so it began. Chikara walked you around the gym, introducing you to everyone.

First, he walked you over to a group of three guys, who you knew were the third years.

"Asahi, Suga, Daichi, this is my cousin. I'm introducing her to everyone."

"Hi, I'm L/N Y/N, nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too, I'm Sawamura Daichi. This is Azumane Asahi," he pointed to a tall guy with a man bun who smiled sweetly at you, "and this is Sugawara Koushi," he pointed to a silver haired guy who seemed very kind.

Before you could say anything else, Chikara took you off to the next people.

As you approached the next two boys, you could see they were having some sort of disagreement.

"Hinata, boke! You're supposed to-"

Chikara cut him off.

"Stop your arguing, you two," he scolded.

They just shut up and looked at him.

"Anyways, I just came to introduce you to my cousin, she's thinking about training to be manager next year. Y/N, these are two of our first years."

"Hello, I'm L/N Y/N, it's nice to meet you two."

The shorter boy, who you heard the grumpy one call Hinata immediately ran right up in front of you.