Jealous (F) Tsukishima x Reader

Hey there! Smutty-Senpai here! I wanna thank my friend (Later known as Smutty-Chan) for helping me with the prompt for this one. You know who you are :) Also- there's a little bit of Asadai at the end bc they're my fav third year bois. Well here we go....

You're the team manager of the Karasuno volleyball club, and today Daichi asked you to go get some food and bring it back to the team for when practice was over. He told you to take someone with you that way you wouldn't be alone once it started to get dark. You argued with him, telling him you didn't need any help, but being the protective papa crow that he is, he insisted. Finally you gave in, deciding to take one of your best friends on the team, Tadashi.

"Oh come on, Tadashi, would coming to get some food with me really be that much of a chore?" you giggled, pulling Tadashi's arm.

"Y/n, it's not that I don't wanna go, I just need to get some more practice in before practice is over." Tadashi replied, rubbing the back of his neck with his free hand.

"I could go with you if you're scared to go alone or something" I hear someone say from behind me.

I turn to see Tsukishima with a mostly unamused expression on his face, other than a slight smirk, standing with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Well don't you seem excited, Tsukishima. I don't even need the help, but Daichi wanted someone to come with me. I'll just go by myself," you said, huffing and walking out of the gym.

"y/n, wait" I hear someone call from behind me as I'm walking out of the front gates of the school.

Tsukishima. Of course. What does he want to do? Pick on me some more.

"What do you want, Tsukishima? Here to mess with me even more?" you asked, finally turning to face the tall blonde.

"No," he replied in a small voice that was nothing like his usual, snarky attitude.

"Then what do you want?" you asked, slightly softer this time, walking towards him.

"I came to see if you wanted any company while you went to get food for the team," Tsukishima answered, just as timid as before.

At this point, you felt kinda bad for getting upset with him, even if he did have that smug look on his face just minutes ago. You decided it would be better if you did have some company along the way.

You put on a kind smile, grabbing Tsukishima by the arm, "You know, I think I could use some company," you stated, beginning to walk.

Startled by your sudden change in mood, Tsukishima almost tripped when you started walking with his arm still in your hand, but it only took him a second to recover before he was walking next to you. Once he caught up, you let go of his arm.

The two of you were walking in a comfortable silence, but you couldn't help but wonder why he had such a change in attitude earlier.

"Hey Tsukishima," you heard your own voice break the silence, his name sounding like more of a question than you thought it would.

"Hmm?" he responded, slightly quirking an eyebrow.

"Why'd you pick on me earlier, but then all of a sudden get shy when you asked if I actually needed help?" you questioned, with no clue of what his answer may be.

"Well, I, uh, I, just don't worry about it," Tsukishima stumbled through the sentence, which was very out of character, seeing as he usually had a very calm, collected attitude.

You stopped on the sidewalk, the slender boy taking notice and coming to stand in front of you.

"Tsukishima, what kind of bullshit answer was that," you said in as if you were scolding a child.