Skirts (F+S) Suga x Reader

Ok I am a fucking SIMP for Suga in a skirt/dress so I had to write this. Someone (you know who you are) sent me a vid that actually inspired me to write this. If you guys wanna see the vid (it's the Haikyuu boys in skirts and dresses) lmk and I'll put it on my insta for you guys to see lol. So anyways let's get on with the story. Also, this is aged up, so y'all are in college and have your own apartment and such. OH BEFORE I FORGET, I do realize that when people have anal sex and such, they have proper cleaning they do and such, but I don't know enough to write that in detail, so let's assume Suga is a smart boi and took care of that beforehand. Also WOW TWO UPDAES IN A ROW!! WHAT?

"Hey Y/N," your boyfriend since the two of you were first years in high school hollered to you from the kitchen, where he was grabbing a bottle of water.

"Yeah?" you replied as he entered the living room where you were. He looked nervous.

"Can I- uh- can we talk about something?" he stopped in the doorway.

"Of course, Kou, come sit down," you reassured the man standing across the room.

Suga moved to sit down next to you on the couch. He sat his water on the coffee table and turned to sit crisscross on the couch, facing you. You mirrored his actions, crossing your own legs, now facing him.

"What's wrong sweetheart?" you asked, worried about your boyfriend. He hardly acted THIS timid, even when he was nervous about something.

"Well, we've been together for a while, and I just wanted to come clean about something I've kinda been hiding," he seemed like he was trying to avoid eye contact.

"Koushi, I love you so much, and we've been together since we were 16, you can tell me anything. I won't be upset or judge you," you reached a hand out to lift his face toward you, pressing a gentle kiss to his cheek.

"Promise?"

"I promise."

"Okay, but don't interrupt me until I'm done explaining, or else I may not get out everything I need to say."

"I won't, but you're scaring me."

You had no clue what he was about to say, and you were really worried about him.

Suga took a deep breath before beginning to explain what he had to tell you.

"Well, Y/N I'm rly not sure how to say this," he let out a nervous chuckle, now looking at his lap again, "I really like skirts."

You looked at him with a raised eyebrow, not really knowing what he meant. Did he want you to dress up in like a schoolgirl outfit with a skirt or something?

"I like wearing them. I was just always afraid to tell you because I thought you'd think I wasn't manly enough or you'd leave me. I just didn't want you to look down on me because I love you and I need you in my life."

After realizing he was now done talking, you began to speak.

"Kou, is that all? Sweetheart, I don't care what you wear, you're my boyfriend and I love you so, so much. I don't care if you wear skirts or pants or anything else, you're mine. You could walk around wearing a fucking hoodie as pants. And you know what? If you don't wanna be manly, then fuck it. Even though skirts don't make you any less of a man. Or maybe sometimes you wanna be manly, and other times you wanna be feminine. Either way, I'm completely fine with it," you crawled to sit on his lap.

"Wait, what? Really?"

"Really," you leaned in to give him a few sweet kisses on the lips, "In fact you know what I think?"