Graduation (F+S) Asahi x Suga x Daichi

Slippity slut we need some more smut. Moving on then.... So I like the idea of our third year bois being all cute and in a relationship together. I also think that Suga would def be the one to be a little horny shit and initiate it. Also, we're assuming they're all cleaned out down yonder bc I don't wanna write about them clenin their bootyholes. So let's goooo.

This was it. They had finally graduated high school. They all stood at the door of the volleyball gym, just looking in silence as they remembered all the fun times they had, all the wins and all the losses. The ups and downs.

They remembered the moment that they all confessed as first years. The soft moments shared between them. A kiss as Asahi nailed a spike. A quick hug when Suga set up the ball exactly where it should go. A pat on the ass when Daichi received a ball perfectly.

Suga stood to Asahi's left as Daichi stood on his right.

"So that's it? We're not high schoolers anymore," Asahi's gentle voice broke the silence.

"Yep," Suga spoke as he leaned onto Asahi, "We're officially no longer high schoolers."

Daichi stayed silent, opting to just grab Asahi's hand and lean on his shoulder.

Asahi teared up, being the giant teddy bear he was. But he chuckled through the tears as he remembered something, "Do you guys remember the first time Hinata realized that we were gay?"

Suga nodded, "Yeah, you had just absolutely destroyed a spike and won the set for a practice match. So I walked over and gave you a kiss. Then his eyes went wide and he asked if we were dating. And that's when Daichi showed up and answered the question as he wrapped his arms around both of our waists," he chuckled along with Asahi.

Daichi still didn't say anything, which caused Asahi to speak, "You okay, Dai?"

Daichi finally spoke, "I guess I'm just not sure how to feel about not being Daichi, captain of the volleyball team. Now I'm just plain old Daichi."

"Sweetheart, you aren't plain old Daichi. You're Daichi, our amazing boyfriend and strong leader and a kind man. And I guarantee that every one of the boys on the team still look up to you as captain, always will," Suga spoke this time.

"Thanks," Daichi smiled a little, "Now come on, let's go back to mine and spend the night. I don't wanna be alone right now and my parents left for something right after the graduation ceremony."

Both of the boys agreed to what Daichi said and they headed off towards his house. During the walk they reminisced about the three years they had spent together in high school.

Once they reached the house, they all went up to Daichi's room, spreading out blankets and pillows on the floor. The bed was much to small for the three of them, especially due to Asahi's size.

They all got changed into comfy clothes and sat down on the pillows and blankets that supplied plenty of padding. Suga was wearing nothing but his boxers, Daichi wore his boxers and one of Asahi's shirts, and Asahi was sporting a pair of sweats and no shirt.

Suga was the last to sit down, sitting on Daichi's lap. Asahi smiled as he watched the two.

"I love the two of you so much," the gentle giant spoke as he leaned back to support his weight on his hands.

"I love you too," Suga smiled.

"Aw, I love you too," Daichi grinned widely.

Suga then started placing kisses along Daichi's neck and jaw. The brunette responded by rolling his head to the side to give Suga more room. Suga smirked against Daichi's skin.