7.How they would react to you being taller than them- Maknae Line

Jimin

Jimin and you had met each other online and after many months of texting and face timing, you finally had a chance of meeting in real life

Jimin and you had met each other online and after many months of texting and face timing, you finally had a chance of meeting in real life. Now, you knew about how tall he was and all that after he told you how much the members tease him about it, but you didn't care. What worried you was how he would react once he realized that you were taller than him since you were 5'11.

The day finally arrived and when you were getting dressed you decided against heels, normally you love wearing heels or booties, but today you did not feel like towering over him. Usually, you weren't insecure about your height even after guys rejected you because of it or because they didn't want you to wear any type of shoe that made you taller. Yeah, they were jerks, but that did not stop you from being your gorgeous self and if you wanted to wear heels you would. This time though you were nervous because you liked Jimin and didn't want your height to be an issue for once.

Once you finished getting ready you drove to the restaurant you were meeting at. Luckily, you got there first and after the waiter took you to the reserved table you did not have to wait much for Jimin to get there.

"Y/n it's so nice to finally see you in person," Jimin exclaimed with a smile as he took his seat. "You look beautiful," he said as a blush took over his face.

"Thank you," you said as you looked at him, "Its true, it is nice to see you out of the screen it somehow makes everything seem a bit more real".

"I get it, I'm sorry it took so long to arrange this date you know with the tour coming up and all," Jimin stated with a grimace.

After that it was smooth sailing there was not one awkward moment. Jimin was amazing at making conversation and he was a good listener too. Ultimately, it was time to go. The bill was paid, and you had finished dessert. It was now or never.

Being the gentleman he is he offered to walk you to your car. As you got up, he gave you his arm and when you stood up you were a good three inches taller than him. Realizing that you couldn't help but blush from how nervous you were. Once you looked at him, he didn't seem fazed at all, so you went along with it.

Both you and Jimin acknowledged that what you had between you was not just a simple friendship. You had feelings for each other and with that in mind you were hoping to leave with at least a kiss. You hoped he did not think differently of you although knowing him you knew he wasn't like that. You made light conversation as you walked and at some point, you ended up holding hands, so you took that as a good sign.

"Well this is my car," you pointed as you turned to look at him

"I guess this it huh?" he asked, as he looked at the ground