12.Imagine being a makeup artist for BTS and J-Hope having a crush on you

Hoseok watched as you did Taehyung's makeup. He has been developing feelings towards you for a long time now. How could he not you two always talked so much when you did his makeup. You listened and gave him advice as you saw fit. You didn't realize how much you helped him. You are one of the only people he felt comfortable around. Knowing you for a long time now he, also, got to know part of your life. He knew just by looking at your expressions how you were feeling. If he saw that you were sad, he always tried to cheer you up and it always worked. He didn't know if you liked him back as you were always kind to all of the boys, but he felt the chemistry between the two of you. As he looked after you the photographer was taking every shot. It was a rare sight to see this side of always happy Hoseok. They were good shots since they showed a sexier side to him.

Hoseok had a new feeling arising in his gut and he didn't like it. It was itching to get out, but he didn't allow it. Pondering on it he only felt it when he saw you smiling and blushing at Taehyung's antics. He was jealous. He shrugged it off though he shouldn't feel that way you were all just friends and Taehyung wasn't doing anything wrong. 

You were done doing all of the boy's make up and decided to take a lunch break

You were done doing all of the boy's make up and decided to take a lunch break. You went to speak to your supervisor and let her know you were leaving for a bit. Seeing you walk out of the studio Hoseok's face changed to a disappointed one.

He didn't want to see you leave

He didn't want to see you leave. If only he had the guts to confess what he felt, he wouldn't see you leave like that. He wanted to be by your side for a long time through thick and thin. His thoughts were interrupted when Suga waved his hand in front of his face.

 His thoughts were interrupted when Suga waved his hand in front of his face

"Are you okay Hope?" He asked concerned. Yoongi always noticed when he was off.

"Um, yeah, I'm good," Hoseok answered unconvincingly making Suga notice.

"Is it y/n again?" With a nod of Hoseok's head Yoongi's assumptions were confirmed.

"Just tell her already Hobi you might be surprised," Yoongi reassured with a pat on the shoulder and a small smile.

"Maybe soon," Hoseok responded lowly.

He was lying to himself

He was lying to himself. He was scared. Scared of losing you if you didn't feel the same way.

He could only hope you felt the same as him. He was being blind though because if he looked closer, he would realize you had feelings for him too. It was what the boys tease you about all the time. It was what Taehyung always teased you about making you blush, yet every time you thought he was going to make a move he backed out making you think that maybe he was not into you at all. The boys always reassured you, but you could only hope he would confess soon.

A/N: If you guys enjoyed it please make sure to vote and comment.

Would you have waited for him to confess or do it yourself?