14. She's perfect || K. NJ || One-Shot

A/N: Okay, so this Imagine is a bit different from the other ones. I got inspiration from the Selena Gomez song 'Perfect' I encourage you to listen to the song while reading the chapter, I put it on top. The letters in bold are the lyrics to the song. Please let me know what you think of the style (?) if you liked it, if you prefer the GIFs, or if you like both.

Also, isn't that Namjoon GIF a mood. :)

°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。

When you met Namjoon there was instant chemistry. It was something it could not be denied making you both fall in love quickly. Maybe that was your mistake, or maybe not. Your relationship used to be perfect, yes, you had arguments now and then, but they never lasted and were swiftly resolved. After all, Namjoon loves you and you love him. You had been dating for about two years and lived together in an apartment in Seoul. He was the adored leader of BTS and you were a fashion designer. Your job gave you the liberty to work from home, which helped you visit Namjoon on tour sometimes.

Different inflection when you say my name

Kiss me, but your kiss don't taste the same

Is it real or am I going out of my mind?

After your second anniversary, you noticed there have been more fights between the two of you and you hate it. You didn't even know what has made him so angry and resentful towards you. The fights were only a part of it; the way he interacts with you has changed to the point where when you kiss you don't feel the sparks anymore. The kisses started to lose their sparkle, they get shorter and shorter until you practically have to beg for them. A few months ago, when Namjoon kissed you, there was passion in it, love, but recently it's as if he is not there at all. Still, you stay because you love Namjoon. Maybe work has been more stressful than usual, yet it's been months since he has begun to act this way.

Curious about the company that you keep

'Cause I hear you talking about her in your sleep

And now you've got me talking about her in mine

You don't know where she came from but every time he went out with his friends she was there. He mentioned her one day when you were talking about what he did the night before. She was a new music producer, at least that was what he told you. Namjoon talks about her all the time and if you'd let him it would be all he talks about. The 'I love you's' at this point have diminished and instead of saying those three beautiful words, he talks about her.

"She is amazing y/n"

"She is really talented y/n"

"She did the funniest thing today"

He even dreamt about her. No, he hasn't told you, but you heard him say her name in his sleep. After you heard her name come out of his lips you couldn't fall back into dreamland. "Should I be worried?" you asked yourself, "I probably shouldn't, she is just a new coworker, a friend," after all, it's been a while since a new producer has worked with the group. Maybe it was your mistake believing that or maybe not. After tossing and turning all night you finally manage to get some rest, but it didn't last long because soon your sweet dreams turned into a nightmare as she appeared and you disappeared from his life.

Ooh, and I bet she has it all

Bet she's beautiful like you, like you

And I bet she's got that touch

Makes you fall in love, like you, like you.

A lot of times you'd find yourself thinking about how she looked like, what things she liked, or how she acted around the boys. Maybe that way you would understand Namjoon's infatuation with her. Then again Namjoon was attracted to pretty music just like the one he writes and that makes you afraid of the melodies she could compose. Afraid of them being beautiful enough to take him away from you.