Chapter 4

Tzuyu's POV

"I think it's best that we switch our phone." I suggested once she has calmed down. She pulled away from me while i unconsciously wiped her tears away with my thumb.

"You sure?" She asked in confirmation. 

"Of course. It's a coincidence that we have the same phone and same phone-case. So i'm sure that guy won't realize that your phone is in my hands. I will help you deal with him. Don't worry, okay?" I said and she nodded her head before hugging me again, which got me taken aback but i managed to regain my composure and hugged her back too.

The reason why our friends don't get mixed up with our phones is because of our lock screen wallpaper. If there's a photo of Gucci on the lock screen, then they will know immediately that that is my phone. If there's a photo of our group selfie photo, then it's the older girl's phone. 

That's how they differentiate our phones.

"Thank you for doing this for me." She whispered and i just stroked her back with a hum.

We exchanged our phone with each other. I sent my lock screen wallpaper to Mina-unnie while she does the same. We then changed our lock screen wallpapers so that no one would know that our phones are swapped. 

We also changed our contacts accordingly. 

"Seriously? You saved me as stupid Yoda? Am i stupid?" I asked in disbelief as i changed my name on her phone with her name. 

"Oops. At first, i saved you as Chewy but decided to change to this. It's for fun." She told me and giggled. Damn, i don't know why i like to hear Mina-unnie giggling. Oh well, maybe it's just because she's my best friend and i love everything about her. 

"So mean." I pouted as we continued changing the contact names and she laughed softly.

Once done, we decided to sleep since we were feeling so tired and sleepy.

-------------

The next morning, we woke up at the same time. I let her get ready first while i used my phone, not hers. 

"Give me back my phone!" She said-shouted, trying not to be so loud until someone hear her from the outside.

"Your phone? This is my phone." I told her with one raised eyebrow.

"How to differentiate our phone is our storage space and the photos we have in the gallery." I added on and she took hers to check.

"Oh, you're right. This is my phone then." She whispered and i just chuckled softly.

Soon, there are knocks on the door.

"Breakfast is ready! Better wake up now or i will tell Jihyo to wake you girls up!" Jeongyeon-unnie shouted from the outside.

"Okay, coming!" Mina-unnie shouted. We then quickly swapped our phones with each other. My roommate exited the room first.

"Smell so delicious!" Sana-unnie came into the dining room. The others soon came and sat down with us.

"So, what did the both of you talk about? You clearly said that you 2 will talk to each other yesterday." Jihyo-unnie asked curiously as the rest stared at me and my roommate intently.

"We talked about our life." I answered nonchalantly.

"Your life? What did you say about your life?" Momo-unnie asked, furrowing her eyebrows in confusion.