Chapter 6

Mina's POV

I snatched my phone away from her grip. 

'Better watch out. I will come for you anytime, anywhere and any day. Im coming for you soon, my girl'

This makes me scared, to be honest. His text makes me not want to step out of this house anymore and just lock myself here, in this bedroom.

"Okay. Let's calm down and get ready for school. The girls might be waiting for us." Tzuyu spoke and took deep breaths to calm herself down. As for me, i just went to get ready for school while thinking about a lot of stuff.

"You will sit with Tzuyu again~" Nayeon-unnie said teasingly while i whined.

"You guys already told me that i just need to sit in her car for one time, one time only!" I complained in a child-like way.

"Come on. Let's just go or we will leave you alone here." Jihyo said and i pouted immediately but soon the thought of me being here alone makes me feel insecure and scared. It's because of that guy's text, all thanks to him.

I sat down in Tzuyu's car, at the front seat along with the taller girl. 

"You hate me that much?" Tzuyu asked jokingly and i just rolled my eyes playfully.

"Of course i do." I lied and she pouted like a cute kid.

"By the way, don't feel scared. The girls and i are everywhere near you so don't worry. We can save you no matter what happens." She said and i smiled, feeling touched once more by her words. 

"Thanks." I said and giggled while she just smiled widely with a nod before driving behind Chaeng's car.

As expected, Dahyun and Jeongyeon-unnie drove beside us again. Tzuyu and i acted like we are still friends, not close yet.

"What is your favorite subject?" Tzuyu asked and i looked at her side.

"Just go along with it. Let's just say that we are trying to be good friends before becoming close friends." She whispered, trying not to move her mouth so that our friends can't tell what she is saying to me.

"My favorite subject is Mathematics and English." I answered, going with the flow after understanding her intention.

"Wow. Didn't know that." Tzuyu said, nodding her head with a small smile.

"Then how about you?" I asked curiously, staring at her beautiful side profile.

"I like nothing but i'm smart in all of the subjects." She told me and i chuckled lightly.

"Of course. I can tell that you are a smart student." I said and we both giggled.

We soon stopped talking since i didn't want Tzuyu to get distracted while driving.

After awhile, we arrived at the school basement, where the parking lot is. The young driver parked beside Chaeng's car.

"Looks like you 2 have became closer. Am i right?" Nayeon-unnie asked with a knowing smile. 

"Of course we did but we are only good friends for now. Right?" Tzuyu spoke and i nodded my head with a hum.

"Let's get going to class." The youngest added on before anyone could say anything. She has already walked ahead of us by a large gap. As expected of her long legs. She can walk longer distance than us because of her height and legs.

I decided to stay in the classroom for lunchtime and Sana accompanied me while Momo went to meet the others at the cafeteria. 

I looked through the gallery on Tzuyu's phone since i have never took a chance to see what's in her phone. I know i'm invading her privacy but i'm too curious what she has in this phone. It won't hurt to know, right?