Chapter 13

Mina's POV

After Tzuyu left me with Chaengie, i didn't know what to do. Chaengie just lets me cry onto her shoulder in a warm hug. I didn't know Tzuyu will like me in the romantic way. So it's really a date to her when we went out alone the first time. She probably thought this is a date too but got ruined by me asking her who is her crush. 

I should not have asked who so our friendship won't be on the line now. I let my curiosity got the best of me and look at what i have done. My best friend got hurt and left me. 

Once i have calmed down and stopped crying, i knew Chaengie is going to ask what's going on so before she could ask anything, i just explained what happened to her and even ended up confessing to her. Now, i know it feels like to confess to someone. Now, i know how Tzuyu feels when she told me her feelings just now.

Chaengie confessed that she loves me back too and asked me to be hers which i accepted so we are now officially dating. 

"Tzuyu...What about her...?" I asked shakily, not knowing how to face my best friend. I also don't know how she would react about us dating. I don't think she would react in a pleasant way, not when i knew her feelings.

"Hold on. Let me ask Dahyun." Chae said and took her phone out to dial her best friend.

"Hello, Dahyun-ah!

I want to ask you about our Yoda!

Is she alright?

Oh...Sorry for waking you up then

Ah...So she's with you now?

Okay. Goodnight!" Chae hung up the call and placed her phone away before looking at me.

"She's sleeping with Dahyun right now. Do you still want to go back?" She told me with a concern look.

"Yeah, that's our home so let's just go back." I said with a nod and she smiled then started driving back to our house.

"Mina, i have been curious to ask this. I couldn't ask Tzu since i didn't get the chance to." Nayeon-unnie walked towards us once we entered the house.

"Yeah?" I asked as i looked at her, waiting for her to speak.

"How come you 2 didn't come back home together? I mean, Tzu told us that the both of you will be hanging out together alone but our maknae ended up coming back home first and you came back with our short cub." She said, staring at me intently.

"Mina! You're back!" Momo and Sana shouted as they came to hug me tightly. 

"Got any good food for me?" Momo asked and i face-palm at her question mentally.

"No, there's none for you." I shook my head and the older girl pouted while pulling away from me, making me and Sana chuckled.

"Mina, i'm waiting." Nayeon-unnie spoke up and she looked serious, dead serious, which made me scared.

"We -"

"Unnie, you're asking something personal." Tzuyu came, cutting what i was about to say. She has an emotionless face, making her look cold.

"Really?" The oldest asked, turning her head to the tallest girl, who nodded her head and went to sit on the couch with the others.

She didn't look at me. Looks like our friendship is ruined. I ruined it. It's all my fault.

"Tzu-"

"Chaeng, i already switch rooms with you. So you sleep with Mina-unnie and i sleep with the 2 nagging grandmas." Tzuyu cut me off again and everyone, including me, got taken aback by what she said. Did she just said switch room? She's not sleeping with me anymore. Our night talk is gone. We are not going to talk to one another at night anymore.