Chapter 1

Before Tracy found out that Xander woke up from the coma, it was Thursday in the middle of November, and she was at school, at her locker putting books away and thinking to herself, about Xander, and what Jo had told her, about that she was going to have to tell her father sooner or later about Xander, Athena’s son, working with Tracy, and her having real feelings for him. She was wearing a dark red T-shirt with black ends that were laced together to play as little strands dangling down freely on the shirt, with a black leather jacket that went down to where her stomach starts, and black denim tight jeans, and her favorite black leather high heel boots that went up to her knees. She had her long chocolate brown hair up into a high ponytail and had on no makeup, except for her bold waterproof mascara.

Tracy started to see the corner of her eye, her best friend, Molly, running over to Tracy in a frantic and excited look on her face. She was wearing a light cotton candy pink T-shirt with white, thick, horizontal lines going all the way around her chest, along with wearing a white skirt that went down to her knees and was wearing her white and clean tennis shoes and she had her white purse, she loves pink and white together she thinks that is what rich people wear and thinks that she should have the right to say that her family is rich even though her mom is a lawyer and her dad’s an ER doctor in Turning Hill City. She had all her makeup, except for her eye shadow, on. Her lips were a bright shade of pink and they were nice and glossy. When she smiled her straight teeth showed a bright shiny white color. Her blue eyes glistened in excitement. She looks much younger to Tracy when the ends of her hair bounce up and down.

Molly accidentally almost ran her over saying she sounded excited. “Tracy,” she paused, containing her excitement. “Want to hang out after school?”

“Molly,” Tracy said, winded and spun around to talk to her. “You know I can’t, I’m going to go check on Xander.”

“Oh my god,” Molly ridiculously said. “You need to get over him. It has been close to about a month and it’s the same thing every time you go to see him.”

“You know that this has been the first guy that I ever had feelings for and that he liked me not just for my looks and just being friends with you.” Molly was considered one of the prettiest girls in school, in the boys’ opinion. “Plus, it’s my fault he is in the hospital,” Tracy said then turned back around to face the inside of her locker.

“Well, can I at least come?” Granted, Molly has only seen Xander maybe once or twice and that was when he first arrived at Turning Hill High.

Tracy thought about it, for a moment, and then told her that she could. That’s when Molly smiled excitedly like a little girl got told by her parents that they were going to Disneyland. Then she gave her best friend a hug when the bell rang for lunch.

Molly and Tracy left Tracy’s locker to head off to their lunch period.