Chapter 9

They both arrived at the cave of Tracy Truhart. Before they both got out of the car. Xander took a steady breath. “Are you ready?” she asked him quietly.

“No, but Jo was right we will have to tell him sooner or later,” Xander said with kind eyes glancing towards her.

Tracy sighed. “Okay,” she mouthed to him.

Xander turned off the car, and gave the keys to Tracy. She took them. She smiled and leaned towards him and gave him a kiss. He opened the car door and got out of the driver's seat, along with Tracy getting out of the passenger side of the car. They cautiously walked over to the entrance of the cave. They paused for a moment in front of the doorway to prepare themselves, took a deep breath and entered the cave.

When they entered, Xander looked around until they both heard a voice. “There you are,” Jo's voice exclaimed in excitement, not even noticing Xander standing there in his new suit and bloody hands. She came over to Tracy to hug her and paused to look over the situation. “What happened? Why is Xander here, in the cave?” she whispered the last part.

“I can hear you,” Xander mentioned.

“Jo, where's dad?” she said.

“Wait,” she stopped them from talking anymore. “I asked first. What is Xander doing here?”

“He needs our help,” Tracy explained. “Jo can you look him over,” She waited for a response but nothing just a crossed armed thinking face staring at the two of them. “Please.” She begged.

Jo reached out for Xander's hand. Xander slowly took it. “I'll check him over in my lab while you,” she gestured to Tracy. “You need to talk to your father, who is in the Healing Waters.”

Tracy's father was known to go to the Healing Waters when he was having flashbacks to the time when he was Turning Hill's vigilante and he was Athena's main enemy, or when his amputated arm started to ache or anywhere else on his body where it may be hurting him.

Dimitri got the amputated arm because when he was in Afghanistan during the War on Terror by force, his father, being a war veteran too, forced him at age eighteen to join the military. So he joined the AirForce. When he was in the Helicopter flying it to a landing zone to pick up wounded in an Army base to transport them to one of the Surgical Hospitals when the helicopter was shot down and he got his arm caught in a blade. When he returned to the Veteran Affairs in the States and was told that the only way to save his arm was to amputate it. With a sign of disappointment he agreed. When they amputated his arm, he had a couple of friends come to greet him and some strangers to come and thank him for his service. Then, his father came and opened his mouth to him and Tracy's father argued and then he called him some names and told him that he never wanted to see him again. That was the end of that.

Tracy walked into the neon blue lit room with a pool of glowing blue liquid. There he was at the bottom of the pool with his eyes closed and his legs crossed over one another. He was in the middle of a meditation that he came up with on his own. When he rose to the surface and gasped for air really quietly. The glowing water was clearly showing the scars that he got over the years of his fighting and Athena's and possibly Xander's torturing, Tracy never knew. His black trousers were tight enough to flatten his butt cheeks. “What do you need Tracy?” he asked, keeping his eyes closed. His brown military buzzed cut hair was spiked up.

“I need to talk to you about something,” she started, while she was in the midst of thinking what she wanted to say, and how she wanted to say it.

He turned around and got out of the pool of water, walked over to grab his towel off the hook and dry off. “What about?” he asked, sounding very dry in his voice.

“Um, there was someone that came to me for help, well, our help.” she prepared for the worst. “He's a friend.” she finished waiting to see if she would get a response.

“Okay, no problem, send him over to the laboratory and we can look him over,” he started and then ended his part with a question. “Who is he?”

“You will just have to see for yourself.”