Good meets Chaos

Izuku POV
My mind is groggy, my eyes open up, despite them being heavy. I see that I was in a dim area, seeing something blocking what it looks to be a TV. All of a sudden, I could feel like I was spinning. I tried to move my arms, but they were restraint. Then, I can hear what it sounds like me.

???: Nice for you to drop in, just in time for a song!

Then, music begins to play.

???: Huhu~ I tried so hard to find you~. You are my every dream~. Yet you will be about to afraid on what I will do~. Just some evil scheme. Haha~. My lonely past, they tried to keep us so far apart~! How can I see your mind?~ Please let me warm up your heart~. How can I breeze without getting a freeze?~ Deku, my hero, why can't I free your strong mind and freeze up your heart. Let me freeze up our cold hearts.... Let me show you who am I... Ha... HahahHAHAHAHAHAHA!

A person slowly walk towards me, I use my Quirk to break the restraints, I saw a dimly lit orange light. Then, the figure sits down and the light came back on. I was shocked, it was....

 I was shocked, it was

ME!?

???: Surprise!

I... who is he!?

???: Hello, Deku. Or should I say, Izuku!

He laughs, he throw the cigarette somewhere and he look at me with a smile... that smile, for whatever reason, it puts me on the edge.

???: I'm your best fan, your closest friend, and your brother. Y/n, but everyone has a nickname... I think a superhero name... Joker! That's my Superhero name!

Me: You're my brother?

Y/n: YES! Took me a helluva long time just to track you down! Didn't you listen to my song? They drove us far apart...

Me: W-What do you want, B-Brother?

Y/n: I want to be a superhero, like you! Of course, I did plan a few evil schemes, but I wanted to change all of that since I find out about you being a superhero.

Me: What is your Quirk?

Y/n: My Quirk? Well I do get a little quirky sometimes.

Me: You don't know what a Quirk is?

Y/n: I.... what's that? Quirk?

It looks like he has no Quirks. I still have to keep up guard. His expression is that of someone trying to figure out a math problem.

Me: Nevermind about that, do you at least have anything to protect yourself?

Y/n: I HAVE THIS GUN!

He yelled, pulling out a gun and aiming it towards me. I quickly got into a defensive stance, ready to disarmed him. He pointed to the ceiling and pulled the trigger. Nothing happens, he laughs as I fake laugh.

Y/n: Wow, we are getting along! Oh! Wait here!

He runs off, I look around to see it is a basement, I look down to see it is a giant wheel. I look around and there is no doors. Wait... if he is me, lil'crazy me, then what if... no, that's too chaotic.