Date

I woke up to the sound of something heavy hitting the floor and when I turned to look I saw I wasn't in the dungeon place, I was in a soft bed. The bed had a black and yellow cover with black pillows, the walls were were black and yellow stripped and a black carpet with a yellow snake with two head. I smile lightly and shake my head but as I go to stand up something pulls me back.

I turn to my right and see Dee asleep with his arm around my waist. I feel my face flush bright red as I remember the night before. I slowly move Dee's arm as to not wake him up and then go over to the door.

I put my hand to the cool metal of the handle but before I could open the door I hear a soft groan, I feel hug me from behind and I interlace my fingers with his. "How was your sleep?" he whispers in my ear and I feel his breath tickling my ear. I smile and kiss his cheek and lean my his back to rest on his shoulder.

I hear him chuckle and the next thing I know his gloved hand starts moving around my stomach making me giggle and squirm. He then starts tracing his fingers up and down my sides and I start quietly laughing but make no attempt to stop him or move away, instead I lean into the touch. I slightly shake my head side to side but still don't to move.

He stops and I catch my breath and I hear him chuckle again. "Your adorable, you didn't even try to squirm or stop me" He says and I turn to face him just pulling him into a hug. 'Does this mean we are dating now?' I sign and Dee nods.

"Only if you want to " He says and I smile and kiss him. "I love you Virge" Dee says holding me close. 'I love you too Dee' I sign kissing him and I feel him smile against my lips.

------------------------------------

word count:351