Date (2)

Dee and I pull apart and he sends me home so we both could get ready for our date. I was extremely excited that I get to see Dee so dressed up and handsome but I was also nervous that I would be completely alone with him. I open the door to the house and dad grasps me into a bone crunching hug.

"Where have you been?" Dad asks softly as not to scare me and I sign about everything that has happened and Dad nods along. I smile at him and head upstairs to my room and head to my closet and start to look for anything nice to wear. I pull out a purple sweater and black skinny jeans after a couple of seconds of searching and pulled on black converse.

Once I put the outfit on I started on touching up my eye shadow. I grabbed my headphones and went to go meet Dee. Once I got to the park and once I saw him I nearly dropped dead.

He had on a black and yellow vest with a black long sleeve shirt that went past his fingers and had black dress pants on. He had on black dress shoes and his signature bowler hat. He doesn't noticed me so I sneak up behind him and taser his side, he jumps and giggles before turning around and wrapping his arms around my waist.

'Payback' I sign as I nuzzle into the crook of his neck. I hear him giggle again and pulls me closer. "You look amazing" He says pulling away but keeping our hands interlaced.

I look up and down looking over his outfit once again. "So do you" He says planting a soft, sweet kiss on my lips. I smile up at him as he starts leading me somewhere.

'Where are we going?' I sign but all he does is motion for me to follow him to wherever he is taking me. I chuckle quietly and playfully roll my eyes at mysteriousness but suddenly he stops. I almost run into him but stop myself, I look over his shoulder to see a big open meadow covered with Peremial Lupine, Cosmos, and California Poppy's.

'Wow' I sign feeling my eyes widen and my face starts to burn a bit. "Beautiful isn't it?" Dee asks looking at me instead of the flowers but I pretend not to notice. 'Yeah' I say walking forward and picking a Cosmos putting it in Dee's fabric on his hat.

I see his face flush red and I smile and kiss his nose making scrunch it up adorably. 'I love you' I sign with a soft giggle and he lets out a light-heart chuckle. "I love you too" He says pulling me down so we are both laying in the flowers and staring up at the sky.

I let out a quiet breath I didn't know I was holding and in this moment, I forgot all about my anxiety and stress over the pass couple of days. I look up at Dee to see his arms crossed behind his head and looking up at the sky. I took the opportunity and snuggle closer to Dee as I see the sky slightly change from it's bright blue to orange, pink, and purple.

I close my eyes letting myself relax and enjoy being held by Dee. I press my face into his shoulder felling as if nothing could hurt me. It's cheesy I know but, what can I say, it's true. Just as I am on the verge of sleep I feel Dee pick me up bridal style and start walking. I snuggle closer to Dee's warmth and I hear him chuckle as he kisses my forehead.

time skip

I wake up to the sun pouring through the crack in a pair of black curtains. I sit up groggily wondering if I should actually get out of bed or not but I know I have to so I get up and see a pair of black sweatpants and my usual hoodie.

I turn to the bed and see my phone next to a snuggled up Dee under his covers. I remember what went on yesterday and I feel a smile form on my face. "Best day ever" Jacqueline says and I nod softly and I get up on the bed softly and poke Dee's stomach to wake him up.

Dee squeaks and sits up quickly, softly grabbing my wrist. I giggle as he grabs me from behind and stands up and I lay my head on his shoulder. I smile and I forget everything that has happened in the past.

-------------------------------------------------

word count:771