What do you want?

I could hear a quiet buzzing sound in my ears but my eyes were still closed. My head was pounding, it was as if someone hit me in the back of the head with a brick. I could faintly hear a voice as the buzzing started to fade but I could make out what they were saying. My body felt heavy, like I had a ten pound weight, weighing down on me.

I slowly open my eyes but quickly shut them again due to the harsh light. I open my eyes again and wait for my eyes to adjust and when they did I could make out dark green walls and a black carpet. I shook my head confused but that just added to the pounding to my skull so I laid my head back on the pillow.

I waited for the pounding to stop before scanning the room for anything else. Right across from me there was a metal table with something sitting on it, a metal door on the right side of the room, and the bed I am laying on are the only things in or on the room. I go to move my feet to go see what's on the table clearly but, I can't move them.

I look down to see worn out ropes around my wrists, ankles, and one around my waist. My heart starts pounding faster and my breathing becomes irregular. 'Panic attack' I hear Jacqueline say as if she pieced together what was going on. As this was going on I couldn't move at all so I was forced to lay there and endure it.

                                    time skip

After about twenty to thirty minutes I finally calmed down and could still the people talking but still couldn't make out what they were saying. I freeze as the door open and in walks the same guy I seen at the bridge and a guy dressed as a prince but with a black and green outfit. "Remus, let him go, he didn't do anything" The guy from the bridge says but Remus just ties his wrist and ankles together and throws him into the far corner of the room.

The guy in the dark prince outfit, Remus, looks to be 6'1, has a mustache, and a silver streak in his hair. "Finally your up, and I've been told you don't talk but you will be talking to me" He says with a voice I was not expecting him to have. It sounded malicious but high pitched.

I see him turn to the table and hum as he looks at the table with a finger on his chin, like he's thinking. Finally he reaches over and picks one up. He sets the syringe back down and then pulls a chair next to the bed.

I feel my body start to shake and I try to pull at the restraints. "Remus stop!" The mysterious guy yells but Remus just chuckles. "I just injected the purple liquid into his arm, all it's going to do is change his emotion to fear" Remus says eyeing me down.

Just then a million questions run through my head about the two guys, this place, and if they are going to hurt me. My body starts to shake and I can tell I'm going into another panic attack. I start silently begging him to make it stop but his eyes just darken.

"How was it?" Remus asks as the last remaining tears run down my cheeks and my breathing slowly starts to regulate. He nods and then picks up the green syringe and smirks. "Sickness" Remus mutters and injects it quickly.

"Your sick" Mysterious guy spits out angrily, clenching his teeth. "Thanks Dee, babe" Remus chuckles and just like last time it only took a minute to put into effect. I started to feel sick to my stomach and started to gag. It felt like I was going to throw up but nothing ever happened.

"I'll be back" He says before standing and making his way to the door. I finally stopped gagging and laid back breathing heavily. "What do you want?" Dee asks and Remus grabs him by the collar. "I WANT HIM TO STAY AWAY FROM YOU! YOUR MINE!" He yells before pushing Dee back and slamming the door behind him.

"Are you alright" Dee asks and I slightly nod my head but I can tell by his sigh, he doesn't believe me. I let everything bad that could go wrong tomorrow play in my head.

--------------------------------------------

759 word count