My mysterious angle

I lay in bed staring at my ceiling and I just couldn't fall asleep. I turn over and look at my clock on the bedside table and it read that it's midnight. I silently sigh and get up and get my shoes on and throw my hoodie on. "Where are you going?" Jacqueline asks but I don't think of a response because quite frankly I didn't know myself.

I was walking around but had no idea where I was going. I ended up at a rusted old bridge almost at the end of town. I sit on the railing and lean my elbows on my knees resting my head in my right palm. I let out a quiet sigh as I recall the events that happened today.

Just as the memories of today faded out of my memory my biological father's voice start screaming at me.
Disgrace
Useless
Whore
Worthless
Kill yourself
Your up here, do it
All these thoughts swirling in my head and I believed everyone of them. "Don't" Jacqueline's voice shouts but I slowly stand up, still on the railing, and looked at the heavy traffic beneath me. I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket but ignore it as I go to take a step forward.

I feel myself start to lean forward and I just open my arms bracing for the impact until I feel someone grab me by the waist and pull me back. I freak out and start to struggle in this person's grip, trying to kick them, but they just hold on tighter. The person pulls me closer laying my head on their chest, and that's when I break. I start to silently cry into the person's shoulder as I hug them tightly.

I felt them run a hand through my hair but their hand felt like it was covered with something. When I look up I see a guy who's about six foot and is wearing a black and yellow shirt, black jeans, a black cape, a bowler cape and he has yellow gloves on and I see half of his face covered with snake like scales.

I hear the guy chuckle, "Yes my scales are real, you were staring at them". I feel my face turn a dark red before signing 'sorry' to him. "It's quite alright, your not to bad looking yourself" he says. I hear someone in the distance clear their throat but we both ignore it.

All of a sudden he jumps from the railing of the bridge onto a close tree branch and hangs upside down, his bowler hat slipping off. I grab the hat and put it on and I see his cheeks turn a bright shade of pink. "hey, have I told you, you turn my world upside down?" He questions opening his arms wide, then four more pop out from under his cape.

I lightly smile seeing him like that and I suddenly get an idea, I go over and poke one of his underarms and he squeals and covers his arms before he jumps down and walks back over to me. He pecks my forehead and says "I'll see you around storm cloud".

He turns and leaves and I stand there frozen with my face on fire. I slowly start to walk home and I pull out my phone and see dad texted me multiple times. I text back to say i'm fine and just went for a walk as Jacqueline starts to yell at me about everything just happened. Before I could go any further I feel someone grab my arm and then feel a burning sensation go through my arm.

The last thing I heard before I blacked out was "I got him Remus".

-------------------------------

word count:627