chapter 16

How are my days going? Are they exciting? Are they good? No they aren't. My days are filled with fear, anxious and paranoia. I always feel am being watched.
Wherever it is, my home, work, every where I go out I sense I am being watched. Lately I avoided going to public places unless I can't help it. When I travel from home to work or vice versa I get this sick feeling I am being followed.
Once a week I see notes lying around for me. At first, I used to pick them up out of fear. All the notes are more or less the same thing written and it's always signed as 'You are mine, Always and Forever.'
James sounds deranged and dangerous in some notes while some he sounds sad and forlorn like he doesn't want to live a life without me. Overall, he sounds like a deranged maniac who needs to consult a doctor soon. In order to stop him muddling my thoughts I decided to stop reading his notes. Whenever I come across them I tear them away.

It has been over a month since I received notes from James. I feel relieved when I think about it. I assume he gave up on me since I ignored all his approaches. Now its time to get on with my life.
My life!! Umm! Its just the same as always except James gone for good. I go to work, study, talk to Amanda and David, and Zed!! Zed! Zed! The first person I remember as soon as I wake up is Zed and the last person I speak to before I go to sleep is him. He is mine; always and forever.

It has been two weeks since I spoke to Zed properly. I was very busy with office work, case studies, exams and so on. Just a couple of messages here and there with your loved ones isn't enough it would never heal the pain of being missed. Though I couldn't make time for him I missed him badly. I am planning to surprise him. God!! He is going to be excited. I am lying on my bed, re-reading Zed's conversation. I enjoy reading them. Our conversation is like a story that never ends. Then I call him. It keeps ringing but he doesn't answer. Mmm mmm where has he gone? May be he is busy with some work. He would certainly return my call, so I leave it and go to sleep. I plan to take a day off tomo.

I am so tired I thought to take a day off. I call the office and take a day off. I plan to stay home and cook something for the day. Yes!! I love to cook! I love to try new recipes. Whenever I cook I invite Amanda over. She is my number one fan. She adores my cooking. I type a message to her.

 I type a message to her

I smile at the screen. We have been friends since schooling. Just like sisters we have been for eachother through thick and thin. All my life she has been more of a sister than a friend. Well, she will be here soon, it is better if I start right away.

Am done! Phew! I am getting the dishes ready I hear a bell ring. It must be Amanda. I run to open the door for her. Instead, I see somebody else infront of me.