chapter 09

Months passed, our bond became stronger than before. We agreed to introduce eachother to our families soon so that we could make our relationship more stable and real. Ever since I was a teen I always wish for something serious, something that will lasts forever.

He usually drops a text once in a while during the day to check on me. Isn't that sweet of him? We used to call eachother everyday. I used to wonder back then why do couples call and text eachother every time. Now I understand, when you really love someone you always remember them so much you would love to spend all your time with them.Though we used to meet eachother once in a week,I miss him so much, I wish I could see him everyday. I wish I  wake up beside him every morning; I wish I could put my arms around him and cuddle next to him and sleep. I hope all my dreams come true.

                                       ∞

During my lunch break I go downstairs to call Zed, my Zed. The phone rings few times but he doesn't answer. Too bad! It happens some times since we take a lunch break at different times. I drop a text to him and I continue checking other notifications.

I see I have got couple of requests from Instagram. I check their profiles and accept them. I see I have got some mails too. Usually, I dont check mails. Most of them are promotions or advertisements. Well,this time it's different; I have received a personal mail from someone called dyla.xxx@gmail.com. I dont know anyone of such mail ID but I click to the mail.

To my loved one

Dear dear, I see you everyday, even from a distance I know you aren't happy. What's up, Baby? Is anything wrong? I know, you miss me. I miss you too. We'll be back together soon. Don't you worry about it.
Every night I see you speaking over the phone. Can you enjoy talking to someone else other than me? No right? I don't think so. I wish I am always near you to admire you when you are asleep. I wish we can entwine our fingers like we used to like before. Whenever I see you through your room windows my hands ache to run my fingers through your t-shirt; and make you moan. Oh! How much I miss hearing you moaning my name. Its a melody I am addicted to.
Darling, don't you worry, I promise I will save you from everything that makes you sad. Why do you have to work like a slave? When you are supposed to live the life of a Queen. Till we meet bye; take care; love you.

You are mine,
Always and forever.

I feel very uneasy about the mail. This mail could be anything but love. Its seems like the writer is obsessed over me. I doubt this mail is written for me so why bother? I delete it and resume to enjoy my lunch.