chapter 07

Two months passed, our relationship was going on. No ups or downs it was just the same. Did I ever tell him how much I love him? No, I never did. Although he knows I am interested in him I am certain he'd like to hear me expressing them like he does. Well, I wasn't courageous to voice my feelings. It's no big deal to say I love you to type I love you in a text message. You know what's the big deal? When you actually realize how much you love them; how much you would miss them during their absence, yet, you pronounce those three words in person that express millions of unspoken emotions that you fail to express to your loved one in a text message, that's a big deal.

I do want to express how much I love him in such  a way that he will never forget about it in next millions of years.

                                          ∞

We always wanted to meet up so we can know eachother better but it never happened. It was pretty hard to set up a data due to our busy schedule. Eventually we planned to meet on the coming week.

Atlast! The most awaited day came! Great! Isn't it simply wonderful? I am going to see him. Atlast! I am so excited! Yay! Yay! The previous night he texted me,

Ever since I woke up I kept reading this convo for around 10 times  and I am not tired of rereading it

Ever since I woke up I kept reading this convo for around 10 times  and I am not tired of rereading it. I have a wash and start getting dressed up. I am not certain of what to wear, why am I so nervous? I just choose a high collared long sleeves flared dark blue floral dress. I wear little bit of make up; I  wore dark blue studs to match my dress; to complete my dress I finish by wearing high heeled sandals. Now I am done! I look at myself in the mirror for the one last time and leave.

I book myself a cab to travel. It takes me around 20 minutes to reach the cafe. I look around the place. It looks cozy and comfortable just the way I prefer. The cafe is fairly crowded but I dont find him. I get myself seated in a vacant seat and wait for him.

I just hate waiting.. its seems like he's taking forever to reach. I texted him and called him too which he didn't return. This made me scared, what if something has happened to him? What if he met with an accident? What if he forgot? What if he is not the guy I was talking to? Who the hell was I talking to? God! I can't help myself from overthinking I  worry so much in the end I get a headache.I keep checking my phone for his call or a text, I  still didn't receive one. I decided to wait for another 15 minutes and leave.

And then I think I saw him.