chapter 21

I wake up suddenly. I hear James unlocking the door. I close my eyes pretending to sleep. He comes in, I hear a thudding noise, probably he has bought something in. I hear his footsteps towards me.
"Kaitlyn, wake up" James shakes me a little.
"Mmm mmm" I murmur. I am terribly tired and hungry. I can hardly lift my head. I feel lifeless.
James carries a parcel with him, I guess it must be food for me.
He feeds me again. I remain silent and eat.
"I want my phone back"
"Nope, you won't have it."
"Why?"
I still don't trust you. You will contact your friends and leave me alone. I can't live without you. All your friends try to separate you from me. They don't understand how much I love you" He says softly, places my hands on my face and caresses  my cheek softly.
I hate his touch. I hate him.
I don't fight with him. I don't argue back. I am just too scared of going against him. I let myself play along with his plan so he would start trusting me.
"Okay" I reply.
"Good. Get ready soon. We will be leaving soon."
Oops!" Why should we leave so early?" I ask.
"The flight leaves 5 in the morning. Get ready. Make it fast."
He unties my hand." I'll give you 10 minutes and I will be waiting by the door. Don't do anything stupid. Be a good girl okay." He kisses my cheek and leaves the room.
This is my last chance. Before he leaves the room I pull him closer and kiss him in the mouth. I snake one of my hand around his neck and I use my other hand to play with his hair. I deepen the kiss I pull him closer. He moans. My fingers caresses his cheek and touch his jaw line. My fingers run along his chest. I feel him tugging my hair. I run my fingers on his torso and lower abdomen. I take it out of his pocket and put in my pocket.
We break the kiss, he caresses my cheek," the sooner we go the better, get ready soon, love"he says, roughly.
He leaves the room. As soon as he leaves, I cover the key hole with a tissue paper just to make sure he won't spy me. Quickly, I unlock his phone. God! My finger print still works! Cool! I go to his Instagram and search for David and Amanda's profile. I see he has been following them. I see he has been following them. Of course, he stalks their profile too. I quickly relate the facts and inform about James plan.
By the time I dress up. He shouts,"aren't you done yet?"
"Wait wait", I reply.
Once I am done, I open the door for him. He pushes me hard I almost lost my balance. He quickly searches for his phone. I carefully placed the phone upside down as if it fell from his pocket and I pretend like I have no idea about it.
He looks at me I stare back innocently. He watches me for sometime I don't trust myself to reply.
"We are leaving, come on", he says. He indicates to walk behind him and I follow. Just like I guessed, this is a warehouse, its just filled only with cargo boxes and sacks. We leave the place and get into the car.

Have they seen my messages? Will they find me? Will I be saved? All sorts of questions run around my head, my head  throbs. I close my eyes so I would just stop over thinking.
Once in a while I hear him honking. Sometimes he curses under his breath. He is tensed but focused.
Atlast, I hear the vehicle stops, I guess we have reached the airport.He hands me two luggages and we get out of the car.
He brings in a luggage cart to carry our luggage. When we are about to enter the airport, I hear an authoritative voice behind me, "freeze."