chapter 02

I see a couple of follow requests. Usually I check the profile before I accept the requests. I am afraid of stalkers, creeps and weirdos in social media. They just act so weird sometimes I freak out and end up blocking them. Thus I lose my followers! Too bad!

So before I accept the following requests I checked their profiles just to make sure; often I dont give follow backs unless I know them or if they personally ask me through direct messages.

One of the requests was from a guy. Before I accept his request I go through his profile.
User name- zed_dxtr
I accept his request and like some of his posts. When I check his profile I am certain he must be a guy of some class.. I felt he won't be some sort of a freak. A person's profile will always give you an overview of the person himself. When I checked his profile I felt safe so i decided to request a follow back .

Once my break was over, I went back to training; I had to leave my phone in the locker as we aren't allowed to use phones during working hours. Sometimes I am very happy about this rule since it helps me to concentrate more on my work.

Here I am resting on the bed with my phone on my hand and my study notes next to me. I check a couple of DMs from zed_dxtr. Whoah! I should have known he'd try talk to me.

Most of my followers try to text me. I reject most of the requests while I choose to converse with few at times only if I find them decent. Most likely I turned down all their proposals. Well! Yeah! I am single! I can try going out with someone and have some fun in my life. No! I dont! I always think I must be ready to fall in love. I must feel he is the right guy to love, not just try going out with all random guys and waste my time while I can save all my feelings up for the right one.

I see the text of zed_dxtr. At the moment I got no one to buzz. I wonder for couple of minutes, then I  tap my keyboard.