epilogue

I am sitting on the bench, tired after walking for 30 minutes. The doctor advised me to exercise every day for 30 minutes. It's the good for the baby it seems.
I am waiting for my husband to pick me. He went to get some snacks for us. I am hungry all the time so I need to eat something once in a while.
I watch him jogging towards me. His fringe falling on his eyes, spectacles slightly skewed. Just like the first time, watching him makes my stomach flutters.
"Here I got something for you", Zed hands me over the snacks.
I slowly try to get up, Zed holds my shoulder gently and helps me. It has been months since we married. Here I am carrying his baby. He is excited about our baby. I am certain he is going to be a great father.
I walk with him holding hands. Its always nice to have his hand on mine.
I wish I can forget some memories, memories that keeps haunting me. I wish I can forget him but I  will  never forgot James. I don't think I ever will. I never heard nor saw James ever since the hostage. I will never ever forget that day he abducted me and try to take me to France. Before he could escape, Amanda, David and Zed followed us behind, informed the police as well. Before we left the country he was caught red handed.  He was initially arrested. Later he was confirmed to be mentally sick he was sent to an asylum.
Do I hate him? Do I wish him bad? I don't hate him. He was a guy who loved me unconditionally. He did everything he could just to own me. You should never possess the person you have feelings for, you love them. Let them free. I pray the best for.him.
We reach the end of the park.
"How are you feeling?" Zed asks.
"Umm a little tired" I reply.
He won't respond.
"I love you,Zed" I say.
He closes the gap between us and kisses my forehead and says,"You are mine, always and forever."