chapter 18

Did I miss anything? Let's see. I go through the list one more time. I have arranged everything for my special guest. Guess who? Zed Dexter! He promised to spend the weekend at my place. I am overwhelmed with joy. I bought down most of the stuffs he loves to eat and downloaded his type of movies, he loves to watch thriller, romance and crimes. Umm what else??!! Did I  miss anything?  I feel light headed at the thought of Zed spending with me.
I lay on the bed and read my favourite book,the  Harry Potter. I read this series for the 25th time and I  never feel bored to read. I am reading the Harry Potter and the goblet of fire.

I smile at his texts

I smile at his texts. Sometimes he acts like a kid, cute!

I go around the house to lock the windows and the door

I go around the house to lock the windows and the door. Mom has gone to visit her sick sister, my aunt. She won't be here for the next couple of months. Damn! I wish Mom never left me, it seems weird to stay home without her. As soon as I come from work we relate our day's incidents to eachother. Home is not a home without a mother in it.

I go around the house lock the door and the window, turn ofd the lights and lock my room. Before I go to sleep I put my phone to charge and go to bed.

                                        ∞  

Weeeeeekkkkkkeeeeeennnndddd!! Hurray!! Zed is coming! God!! I feel dizzy with excitement. I get up quickly out of bed and go to get things ready. He informed he will be at my place for breakfast.
I am planning to cook noodles for breakfast. Zed loves home made food so I am going to cook lunch as well.
I take a quick wash and get ready. I wear nude pink sweater and black tights. I wear a messy bun and get ready to work.
When I am about to start getting things ready, my phone rings.