Finding Rollerworld

A few weeks after the whole fighting thing everyone was back to being fine. Olivia and Cesar started dating and Oscar made it a point to be at the house more. The whole gang was hanging out at Ruby's when I noticed it was getting late, "I'm gonna head out," I said.
"I'll walk with you," Cesar jumped up.
"Okay. See you guys tomorrow," I smiled.
We were about to my block when Cesar asked, "why is Spooky always at the crib when I drop you off?"
"You know why."
"I heard he claimed you. You guys together?"
"No, but apparently he asked Leon about it and got the okay. Your brother says he owns me."
"That's how the claiming works. I did it to Monse so nobody would go after her. I love her. Maybe Spooky loves you."
We both started to laugh, "I don't think he's capable of love," I said.
"He is, he just has to find the right person," Cesar smiled.
I smiled as we got in front of my house. I saw Oscar's car out front. I walked to the door, walked in. And turned around to wave bye to Cesar, he waved and started to head home. I closed the door and saw Oscar sitting at the table waiting on me.
            Oscar looked up at me, "maybe Cesar should've claimed you," he said.
          "Why?" I asked.
         "You spend more time with him."
          "That's because he's my friend."
           "Then lets be friends."
           "I need to go to bed."
               Oscar stood up from the table and said, "I know you've been sleeping in his bed."
          I nodded, "how'd you know?"
          "I saw you sneak in there the other night when you thought I left."
          "I heard the front door shut. Why didn't you just leave?"
          "I wanted to make sure no dude was sneaking in from the side or anything since you seem to be doing just fine without any of the other needs most teenage girls have!"
         "What are you talking about?"
        "How have you gone so long without having sex? You're driving me insane, since I put claim on you you're the only one I've been waiting on," he said. I felt my face get red and I looked away from Oscar, "what did I say?"
         "I've never been with anyone, so there's no needs to be fulfilled," I shrugged. Oscar looked at me funny, "you should leave," I say. Oscar nods and leaves. I showered then crawled into Leon's bed wearing one of his shirts and fell asleep.
            I got up the next morning hearing someone in the kitchen. I grabbed the baseball bat and walked down the hall to see Oscar and Cesar, "what're you doing?" I asked.
           They both looked me up and down then Cesar glanced away, "were making you breakfast. Go get ready for school," Oscar said while shooting a glare at Cesar.
        I left the kitchen and went to get dressed. I put on tight jeans, a crop top with one of Leon's flannels over it, applied light makeup, pulled my hair into a high ponytail, then slide on my steel toe boots. I walked back into  the kitchen, sat beside Cesar and smiled at him. Oscar sat eggs and toast in front of us and we all ate, then Cesar and I got around to leave.
        "Just leave the dishes, I'll get then after work, Oscar," I said then walked out the front door.
          Cesar ran and caught up with me, "what'd you mean after work?" He asked.
         "I got the evening shift at the gas station after work, so I can pay my bills."
         "Spooky is not gonna like that. Him claiming you, then you working is NOT gonna look good."
        "You keep your mouth shut about where I work. I don't care how bad it looks," I said.
         At school Jamel and I discussed Roller world, but right after I went straight to work. Oscar walked in about half way through my shift and pulled me aside.
            "I told you NOT to get a job," he said.
          "And I said fuck your money. I gotta earn my own."
         Oscar looked pissed off then looked at my boss, Andy, and said, "she's done," then pulled me out of the station and to his car. He opened the door and made me get in. He got in and said, "I have a bottle and blunt at the house. We're gonna drink and smoke to calm down for the night."
       "I don't need it. I need you to go home."
        "Is that what you really want?"
        "Yes."
            Oscar stopped the car, "then get out," I opened the door when Oscar leaned over me and slammed it shut, "I don't think so. I claimed you. I wouldn't even think about letting such a fine ass hyena like you be walking at this time of night," then he kept driving.
              When we got to the house I got out, and walked to the front door, locking it once I got inside. Oscar walked in with a key in his hand, closing and locking the door. I rolled my eyes, grabbed the bottle and stomped off to Leon's room.
          A few hours went by when a knock was heard on the door, then a second later Oscar walked in. I'd already downed half the bottle and was still going when he came in. Oscar sat beside me and took the bottle taking a really long swig then pulled the blunt from behind his ear lighting it.
          I stood up and walked to the door motioning for Oscar to follow me. He stood up and we went to the living room. I sat on the couch and so did he. He took a pull from the blunt then handed it to me. I took a large pull from it too. We were sitting there in silence. I looked up at Oscar to see he was already looking at me. I moved in closer and so did Oscar. Right as Oscar was about to close the gap I jumped up, "I need you to go," I said.
        Oscar stayed on the couch, "is that what you really want?" He asked.
       I looked down at the floor, "no."
       I heard Oscar stand up and he walked in front of me. He pulled on my chin so I'd look up at him. I looked up and Oscar kissed me. After a couple seconds I kissed back. The kiss started to get heated. Oscar lightly pushed me back into the wall behind me and continued to kiss me. He trailed kisses up and down my jaw and neck causing a moan to escape my lips.
          Oscar lifted me off the ground and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he turned and carried me to my bedroom. Once we got in there Oscar laid us down gently on the bed. I rolled so I was on top and grind into Oscar. He groaned and rolled up back over. His hand started to roam up and down my legs, but as he got closer and closer to my middle I pulled back, "I'm scared," I said.
           "I won't hurt you. I promise," Oscar said. I nodded and kissed him again.
          Oscar slide his hand down my underwear and slipped a finger inside me. I let out a moan and bucked against Oscar's hand. Oscar was still fingering me and I was just about to climax when he pulled his fingers out and continued to kiss me. I grind against Oscar again causing him to groan again.
         "I want you to say it," he said in my ear.
         "I want you to take me right now," I said.
         Oscar looked me in the eyes and his were filled with lust. He pulled off his clothes then my underwear. Oscar slowly entered himself inside me giving my body time to adjust to the foreign feeling. When the pain went away I bucked into Oscar telling him to move. Oscar pulled out and slowly pushed back inside me. I dug my nails into his back causing him to go faster. Soon Oscar was plowing into me and I climaxed and right after so did he.
          Oscar rolled off of me and I jumped up and ran to the bathroom. I heard Oscar standing outside the door, "Ryan, are you okay?" He asked.
      "I'm fine. I need you to go," I lied.
      "I'm not leaving until we talk about this," he said.
           I ignored him and turned on the shower and stripped off what clothes I had left on and entered the cold water letting it run down my body. I got out when my phone started to ring. I wrapped a towel around myself, I looked down to see it was Jamel.
              *CALL*
Ryan: hello?
Jamel: I need your help! I've hit a break through!
Ryan: give me 15 send me the address and I'll be there
Jamel: okay bye
Ryan: bye
               *END OF CALL*
              I dried off and rewrapped the towel around me and walked to my room. I slide on jeans, a tank top, a hoodie, and my boots then walked to the living room. Oscar was sitting on the couch redressed, "we gonna talk now?" He asked.
           "I gotta go. Jamel called me he needs my help. We'll talk when I get back," I said walking out the door and ran to the address Jamel sent me.
         I walked into the camper, "about time, woman!" Jamel yelled. I rolled my eyes and we started looking around. Jamel used a key he found and opened a drawer letting out a loud gasp.
        "What is it?" I asked.
        He pulled out a garden gnome, "Juanita," I rolled my eyes and pulled out an envelope. It was a nursery rhyme and at the top 24-7-14, "it's a code," Jamel said.
         We went to a shed and opened it to see a bunch of lock boxes. We started to open them. Jamel texted Monse and Ruby. We looked all night.
             The next morning Jamel had his shirt over his head and I'd ditched the hoodie. Monse ended up showing up, "where were you?" Jamel yelled.
      "Sleeping," Monse said.
        Then Ruby showed up with his face done in 2 different makeup looks, "is there something you need to tell us?" I asked.       
        "No, I was helping Olivia with makeup ideas for tomorrow," he answered.
       "For what?" I asked.
       "Her Quince," Ruby said.
          "What Quince?" I asked. Monse filled me all in about it, "why wasn't I told?"
         "You've been busy with Spooky," Ruby said.
          "Oh I get it. I'm gonna take a break get some sleep. I'll see you guys later," I said and walked home.
            When I got home I walked in. Oscar was gone, so I hopped into the shower, got out put on PJ shorts, a clean tank top, braided my hair and crawled into bed and fell asleep.
           When I woke up I saw Oscar laying beside me with his arm over my hips. I looked at the clock and saw it was 5:30 p.m. I crawled from the bed and went to the kitchen to see what I could cook for supper. I was looking through the freezer and pulling out hamburger, when I heard a throat clear. I jumped and spun around to see Oscar smirking.
          "We gonna talk about last night now?" Oscar asked. I shook my head no. Oscar sighed and sat at the table, "we have to talk about it."
       "I don't want to. You should just forget about it and not tell anyone."
           "Why? It was bound to happen eventually. Especially since I claimed you."
          "My brother hasn't even been gone a month  and I just slept with his best friend. I don't want people to think you took advantage of me because of it and it would look like I just used you to have some type of feeling."
         "How is that when I claimed you? Everyone knows you're mine."
         "It just would. Drop it."
          Oscar stood up and walked in front of me, "I won't drop it, because it did happen. The things it made me feel. I've never felt towards anyone," I looked up at Oscar and pressed my lips to his softly.
        The kiss turned heated. Oscar picked me up and sat me on the island in front of him, just then Jamel burst through the front door, "I figured it out!" He yelled, then got quiet seeing how Oscar and I were. Jamel's mouth dropped open, "I knew it! I knew you didn't just claim her for nothing!" He started to grin like a fool.
         I pushed Oscar back and slide down from the island and went back to the stove to start supper. Jamel say at the table and just grinned at Oscar, "what's the deal, fool?" Oscar asked.
         "You like like her or just like her? Cause I won't have my best friend played like a fool, Spooky," Jamel said.
           Oscar got quiet and I glanced over at him, "I gotta go," then he left.
        I shrugged and turned back to the stove, "you want a hamburger, J?" I asked.
          "Damnit woman! You can't just let me walk in on that then he storms off and leaves for you just to ask me if I want some hamburgers? But yes," Jamel yelled.
       I laughed and continued to cook while Jamel filled me in, "I have clues that I need to find the money. I'll text Ruby and Monse to help us."
            "Okay, but after we eat. I'm starving," I said.
           After we ate we met up with Monse and Ruby. We looked all over town and the last clue led us to a church. When we looked in the church we realized we'd done all that for chocolate. Monse and Ruby flipped out and stomped away from us. I walked Jamel home, then went home myself and crawled in bed crashing quickly.
             The next morning I got up and showered to get ready for Olivia's Quince. I put on a black knee length dress, converse, applied light makeup, curled my hair, then put half up and left half down. I then left the house and walked over to the church.
         "I need you on Olivia duty. She's freaking out about Cesar," Ruby said as soon as I walked up the steps.
         "Uhm okay," I said and went and found Olivia. I found her and was keeping her clam. When I walked back out to the others Cesar was standing there with a shaved head, and that's when it hit me, he's now in in with the Santos.
             After the church ceremony we all went back to Ruby's. The party was in full swing, but still no Jamel. Ruby got his dance with Olivia, and Cesar and Monse were dancing. I stood off in the corner still waiting for Jamel. I watched as Cesar broke away from Monse and walked over to me.
         "Care to dance?" Cesar smiled.
        "What about Monse?" I asked looking at her.
         "She's fine with it. Just don't tell Spooky," he smiled.
        "I won't if you won't," I laughed.
           Cesar and I were dancing when Ruby screamed, "Cesar!"
        Cesar threw us both to the ground as Latrell pulled the trigger hitting Ruby and Olivia.
         I ran to Ruby's side, "go check on Olivia," he said.
      I left Ruby and ran to Olivia. She grabbed my hand, "keep them safe," then she died.
           "Olivia! Wake up! Just hold on. Help is on the way!" I begged through tears.
         The ambulance showed up and Olivia was pronounced dead at the scene. Ruby was rushed to the hospital, so I called Jamel.
                *CALL*
Jamel: just the woman I was about to call
Ryan: Ruby and Olivia were shot
Jamel: stop playing
Ryan: I'm not. Olivia is gone and Ruby's in critical conditions
Jamel: oh...can we see him?
Ryan: no, I just wanted you to hear it from one of us not someone else.
Jamel: are you okay?
Ryan: we'll meet up tomorrow
Jamel: okay.
              *END OF CALL*
          Jamel and I met up and walked to the hospital to see Ruby together, "I found it," he said.
          "what?"
       "The money. The nursery rhyme was the clue."
        "Really?"
        "Yes. Look!" Jamel said showing me the cash.
          "Why are you carrying it on you?"
        "I didn't know where else to keep it," he said.
        "You dummy," I sighed.
            "This stays between us. Agreed?" He asked.
        "Agreed," I said and we went and saw Ruby.