Chatper 2

Everyone was dancing , having a good time. I went to congratulate the newlyweds. "Congratulations" I hugged bella. "Thank you, I'm so glad your here." She said, i gave her a smile. "Hey, man. Nice to see you. I'm happy for you." Seth shakes Edwards hand. "Thank you"

"I hope you'll be happy, Bella." Billy said. "Thank you Billy. Have you heard from him?" She asked. "I'm sure jake wishes you the best." Billy said 'Jake just needs to get over himself' I thought Edward smirk of my thought. "Well, I plan on getting drunk." Dad steps in, we all laugh. "I bet you are" I said. "They're serving you some pretty fancy champagne. Sue, can I get you glass?" Dad asked her. "Sparkling fire water." Billy hits dad with his feet, I chuckle.

I see a group of vampires coming our way, "I'm gonna go over there" I pointed "Kya, stay. Their family I want you to meet them as while." Edward said, I stood next to bella.

"Bella" a woman comes up to bella kisses both her. "Eleazar and Carmen. Right?"

They nodded "yes, and this is kya Bella's sister. These are our cousins from Alaska. Tanya, Kate." Edward introduce us. I gave them a smile, Carmen then gives me a hug and kiss on the cheeks. "We've heard so much about you" Kate said. "Oh and this is Anthony." Carmen moves him in front. He was tall, has black hair. Golden eyes, he had a kind of muscular body. Very attractive like them. He just stared at me "Hello, it's a pleasure to meet you" he said to us.

I nodded, "welcome to the family." They said to bella. "Bienvenida" Carmen said. "Irina, come with Bella, kya" she said to the other girl. She kept looking at Seth and billy. "I can't do this." She said, "you promise." Tanya hiss at her. "They invited one." She said looking at Seth. "Irina, he's our friend" Edward tells her.

"They killed Laurent." She said, "He tried to kill bella." He said. "I don't believe that. He wanted to be like us. To live in peace with humans. With me." She said, he was her mate, she storm off. They tried to call her back. They congratulate them again. I saw Anthony lookin at me, he looked away when I saw him. I excuse myself from them, I went with Seth. "So I'm guessing you saw that?" I asked him, he nodded "yea, why haven't you come by?"

"I'm not sure if that's a good idea, are they mad? You know of what I become." I asked him, he looked at me "they shouldn't be mad at you. You almost died, Dr. Cullen saved you. Please come by, I miss my friend." He said putting his hand on my shoulder "okay, I'll try." I said

I sat at the table with mom and Phil, they went to go dance. I saw Alice and jasper, rose and Emmett. "Would you like to dance?" I heard a familiar voice. It's Anthony, he had his hand out, "uhh, sure" I said. It was a slow dance.

No ones POV

As the song end jasper and Alice left the dance floor, they saw Anthony from The Denali coven, ask kya for a dance, Alice then gasp. "Alice what is it?" Her mate asked her. "It's him! I had a vision of Kya holding hands with someone. That's someone is Anthony!" She said, "you're saying Anthony is her true mate?" Jasper asked Alice. "Yes! She found her true mate." She said so happy. Bella and Edward walk up to Alice and Jasper. "What's going on?" Bella asked her "Kya just found her true mate, it's Anthony." Alice tells them.

The newlyweds watch the two slow dance, Bella had a smile on her face, "Kya, hasn't been the same since Carlisle changed her. I hope she can move on now. I'm worry about her. Edward grabs his wife's waist "she will. Though the time she'll soon realize he's her mate" He said to her.

Kya POV

   "So, how is your sister human, and you immortal?" He said, "it's a long story actually, I rather not talk about." He spin me "I'm sorry." He continue dancing. I saw bella, Edward and Alice and jasper. Just staring at us, the song ended "thank you for the dance." I said. "It's my pleasure." He said kissing my hand. I gave him a small smile. I went to go sit down, Emmett went up to give a toast for the newlyweds.

"Excuse me. Is this on? Hello! I'd like to prop a toast, to my new sister. Bella, I hope you've got enough sleep these last 18 years. Cause you won't be getting anymore for a while." He laughed 'he didn't not just say that' I thought I chuckle.

Jessica was up next "Bella was just like everyone else totally mesmerized by Edward. Or The hair' as I called him. And then suddenly, Edward is all about bella. Although she's not captain of the volleyball team. Just kidding or the president of the student Council." I rolled my eyes "more like the president of being a bitch." I mumble. Bella gasped then we laughed. Both parents have me a look, "sorry"

It was dads turn to give a toast. "Edward will be a good husband. I know this because I'm a cop. I know things. Like how to hunt somebody till the end of the earth. And I know how to use a gun." We all laughed, "nice toast dad, maybe no more Champagne." I took his glass away. It was Alice turn.

"Now that you're my sister you have to get over your aversion to fashion." Alice said. "Skirts, heels, and handbags"

Then mom started sing that song, she sang for us when we were little. Pretty much everyone gave a toast. Alice was signing me to go up. I went up.

"I never thought this day will came, one of us getting married. When we were little we would dream on having a big wedding, with all our friends and family. Her dream came true, and I'm so happy for my sister. I wish you guys the best, and don't worry i won't let Charlie hunt you down." I said, everyone laughed.

"It's an extraordinary thing to meet someone who you can bare your soul to. They'll accept you for what you are. I've been waiting what seems like a very long time to get beyond what I am. With Bella, I feel like I can finally begin. So I'd like to propose a toast to my beautiful bride. No measure of time with you will be long enough, but let's start with forever." Everyone cling the glasses together. From the corner of my eye i see Anthony staring at me, I gave him a small smile.

After the toasts, everyone was at the dance floor. I sneak away from the people, went on the other side of the house. Somewhere quiet. "Not enjoying the party?" I hear a very familiar voice "Jacob!" I said. "Hey kya" I gave him a hug. "You came! Bella will be so happy." I said. "Yea, I heard about josh, I'm sorry that happened to you." He said, I nodded "thanks. By the way, you stink Jacob" he laughs "thanks" "I should go back to the party. It's good seeing you Jake" I said, I wave bye to him.

I sat down at my table, I watched everyone with their partner. Dad seems to be getting close with Sue. Everyone with their partners, I wish I had that with josh, but josh was nowhere near that, he was demanding, cruel. "May I sat?" I see Anthony "uhh sure" he sat down next to me "I liked your toast, your father is very concern." He said, I chuckle "yea he can be." I said looking down. "Are you okay?" He asked me "I'm fine" I said. We talked for a few minutes then Alice came up to us "hi Anthony, kya go find Bella it's time." She said, I nod "it was good talking to you Anthony." I said. I saw them walking away from where I saw jake, "bella, Alice needs you. It's time to change from your dress." I said, Alice found us, took bella inside the house to change.