Chapter 10

"Well done, Bella. Never seen a newborn show that kind of restraint. like kya." Jasper said, i have bella a nod.

"I'm not sure she is a newborn. She's so tame." Emmett said, I rolled my eyes.

"Emmett, don't antagonize her. She's the strongest one the house, next to Kya." Edward said.

"Please." Emmett cracks his fingers. "Arm wrestle. Let's see who wins." I said. They nodded.

Emmett place a large rock between. "She is gonna beat him." Anthony whisper to me, I chuckle "oh yea"

"Don't hurt yourself Emmett." Edward teased him. We chuckle.

"All right on 3. 1. 2...3" jasper counts down.

Emmett struggles to beat bella but bella wins the arm wrestling. We clap, laugh. "Wow, Emmett. You got beat by a girl" Anthony said, we laughed. The rest went back inside, while me and Anthony stayed back.

We went to go stand by the river, we watched the water float down.

"I glad everything went well with my dad, he can be protective. But he's a good guy. He'll warm up to you. He's just like that because of...Josh." I said.

"I know, I would never ever hurt you kya, you're my life now, my everything. Your my soul mate, I love you." He said, we shared a kiss. "Meant to be" he said.

"Meant to be." I said. We went back with others after spending some time together. I saw renesmee, "hi my little moonpie" I said so happy.

"Moonpie?" Bella said.

what? It's cute. Did you prefer I call her Nessie?" I said holding Renesmee. "Okay, moonpie is cute." She laughed. "Yes, you are my little moonpie. My beautiful niece." I said. Bella loves me spending time with her. I am her only aunt in our side of the family.

Months has passed and Renesmee is getting bigger, bella worried. She's growing too fast. I love spending time with Renesmee. She learned to say my name. I would make tiny ice sculptures with my bending water. She loves them. She shares a special bond me and Rose.

Bella, Jake, Renesmee went outside to the snow, Renesme insisted I go so I can bend her a snowman.

"Aunt Kya, can you make a snowman. Please?" She said. I looked at Bella, she gave a shrug.

"Okay moonpie." I said, I bend the snow to for a snowman. She gasp "thank you aunt Kya." She hugged me.

"Yea, thanks Kya." Bella said. "Yea." We watched her play, then she was catching snowflakes.

"Look, a snowflake." She showed Bella.

"It's beautiful, why don't you go get another one." She tells her. We watch her run catching snowflakes.

"Edward thinks that we'll find answers in Brazil. There are tribes there that might know something." She said. "Could explain her growing so fast." I said, she nodded. We watch her jump in the air, the stops.

We see her, she sees us. Irina.

"This that?" I said, looking at her. Renesme goes back to Jake. "Who was that?" Renesmee asked.

"I think that's our cousins from Denali." Bella said. "Irina!" Bella calls for her, but she takes off. We both speed to where she was at. But she was gone, we rushed back to the others. I told Anthony.

We were all gather by the piano, "Tanya convinced Irina to come reconcile with us." Carlisle said getting off the phone. "I ask Eleazar to give me a call if he knows why she took off." Anthony said, Carlisle nodded.

"It looks like she changed her mind." Edward said. "Seeing Jacob must have been to much for her." Esme said.

"Wish I could have just spoken to her" Bella said.

"she's family, she'll come around." Anthony said. We watch Edward and Renesmee play the piano. There's few days have been nice, Anthony and me spent all of time together at our new home. Charlie doesn't know I live with him, but he'll find out eventually.

Anthony hasn't heard from Eleazar, or Tanya. No sign of Irina either. Anthony still doesn't know why she ran off. I mean their like siblings. Anthony was worried about her.

We were all watching Renesmee play the room, me and Anthony sat in the couch watching her, Esme and Carlisle are playing a game of chess. Jasper was reading. Listening to her play was the cutest.

Alice suddenly gasp and drops a vest of flowers, jasper sped to her "what is it, Alice?" He asked her. We all get up.

"The volturi. They're coming for us. Aro, Caius, Marcus, the guard Andre Irina." She said looking at Anthony.

"Oh no, of course." He said as he finally realized why she ran off.

"What Anthony?" I asked

"Irina thinks Renesme is immortal child." He said, "of course." Edward said. "Immortal child? What's that?" I asked.