Chapter 18

The next we went to the cullens house so Carlisle can examine me. Everything looked good, the animal blood was working. After the check up, we asked to speak with him and Esme alone.

"We been talking and we want you guys to be the godparents of our daughter." I tell them. Esme had the biggest smile on her face, Carlisle as well. "Yes, we will." Esme hugged us. "I know how much kya loves you guys, and I want the best for my daughter." Anthony said. They were so touched that we asked them. "We love kya as well. And we would love to be her godparents." Esme said.

After talking to them I see Rose and Emmett, rose walks up to me to feel the babies. "Is everything okay with babies?" She asked, "yes, their fine. Can we talk to you two for sec?" Anthony asked him. We sat on the couch.

"So we asked Carlisle and Esme this, and they said yes. So I would like for two to be our son's godparents. What do you think?" I asked them. Rose gasp then chuckle.

"Oh my gosh, yes of course. I would be honor." She hugs me. "Thank you, I'm so happy." She said. Emmett hugs us. They were so happy, I would ask Bella and Edward, but they got they hands full with Renesmee, and Jake. But I know she will be happy, I chose the right people. Later that day I was sitting on the couch when Bella sits next to me.

"Like how the tables turn. I remember being like this, except the whole dying." She said, which made me laugh.

"I'm so glad you can experience this. I'm also glad you chose the right people to be godparents for your kids." She said, I gave her a nod. "Thank you, but my kids are going to love their aunt, and their cousin." I said, we laughed. "Renesmee is super excited for her cousins." She said.  We sat their talking, I was drinking my animal blood drink. Soon after I was feeling sharp pains, I groaning.

"Kya, are you okay?" Bella asked. Her and Anthony helped me up, they took me to Carlisle operating table. Carlisle checked me. I looked at the window, full moon.

"Kya, you're in labor. The babies have full grown. So we need to take them out." He said.

I groan, oh god please, take them out. Anthony held my hand, so did Bella. I scream as a push, "okay the girl is out. Now the boy." Carlisle said. Rose and Esme, took the babies. I can hear them crying, I chuckle "my babies, I want to see them." I asked. "Don't worry Anthony is with them. Let Carlisle take care of you first." Bella tells me.

I can hear Anthony chuckle as he sees the babies. My eyes slowing close, no please I don't want to die. My kids, they need me. I suddenly feel the full moon, please give me strength. I need it. I need the full moon to give me strength.

No ones POV

Kya passed out, rose and Anthony watch the children as Carlisle tries to save kya. Carlisle sees that she is healing back to normal, back to immortal. He sees there is a full moon out, the power is healing her. He goes to see the babies.

"How are they?" He asked. Rose smiles as she carries her godson, and Esme carries her goddaughter. "They're beautiful." Rose said. Carlisle looks at the babies, his goddaughter, has kya's brown hair, and brown eyes, she's very beautiful. Rose godson has black hair like Anthony, even has his dimples, he has brown eyes. The two twin are beautiful. Carlisle goes back to check on kya. He healing is almost done.

Kya POV

I longer feel pain, I open my eyes to see everything normal. I feel normal, I can't hear my breathing. It feels like I just woke from my transformation. I could hear my babies, "Anthony." I said, he turn around carrying one of them, he walks closer to me. "Meet our daughter, and son." He said, rose hold me my son. "Oh gosh, they're so beautiful. And so big." I chuckle. "They'll will grow fast" Carlisle said.

"What's their name?" Bella asked. I told bella before if I were to have kids, their names would be Charlie and McKenzie. "How about Daniel?" Anthony said, I looked at him "Daniel?" I said

"Yea it was my real father's name before he died." He said, I chuckle "I like it, I was going to say Charlie." I awkwardly said. "How about  Charlie Daniel." Anthony said, i smile at the name. "I love it." " me too" he agreed.

"What about the girl?" Rose said, "we'll I like McKenzie." Anthony said, I was surprise because I like that name too. "Me too!" I said.

"How does 'McKenzie Irina' sound?" He said. Irina, Kate and Tanya would love it "it's perfect." I said. Everyone loved the names.
Even though Irina put us in danger with the Volturi, and made a mistake that she took full responsibility for. She's still family.

Everyone got a turn with the twins, Renesmee was so happy to meet her cousins. Bella hugs me "I'm so happy for you, kya. Their amazing." Bella said. Anthony has called the Denali's that the twins were born. They wished us the best. Now they only thing left was the wedding.

The next day Carlisle check the twins, their growing. Which worried us, I see rose walking up "how is my beautiful godson" she said has she carries him. She sit on the couch with him and Renesmee giggles as the baby makes baby noise. Anthony sits next to rose to show her to Renesmee. I smile at them. I have what I always wanted, a family. Kids, a husband to-be soon. Everything I wanted.