Chapter 3

Everyone gather to say farewell to the newlyweds that were off to those honeymoon. Bell hugged mom and dad, "have fun." I said hugging her "I love you kya." She whisper "love you back sister. We'll see you soon" I said. We waved goodbye to them, people still danced. Guest started leaving one by one, the Denali coven, stayed last after all the humans left, I told dad was staying to help clean.

"So kya, what did you think about Anthony?" Alice looks at me with the biggest smile "uh, he's nice. Why?" I looked at her confused. "Just that you two make a cute couple." She said. I raise my eyebrow at her, "uh ok?" I said. I was picking up the centerpieces, I see Carlisle and Esme talking the Denali's all of them except Anthony. I used my vampire hearing to listen.

"You think she's her true mate?" Esme asked them, she looked so happy. "Yes. Anthony has spent years trying to find his mate. We believe he find her. Kya is Anthony's mate." Tanya said.

    I couldn't believe what I heard, Anthony is my mate? I felt like I was in shock. Can vampires go in shock? I see Anthony come up to me

"it was a pleasure to meet you kya, thank you for having us." He said "it was a pleasure as well." I said giving him a smile. I stared into his eyes, he's beautiful face. He had the nicest smile, he had dimples. "Um, would you like to hang out sometimes? Or talk?" He said nervously, I saw all of them staring at us, "um I guess" I said awkwardly, "I have to go. Kya" he said kissing me hand, "Anthony"

I watched him leave with is clan, why do I feel this way towards him. I shook it off, after we're done, I headed home to Charlie. "Why don't you just stay here." Rose said, "oh no it's fine, Charlie probably needs some aspirin and a good breakfast meal." I said, "your probably right, I'll see you tomorrow." I nodded. I grabs my things and went home.

The next morning, I made her some breakfast. After I went hunting "I made you some coffee dad." I place is mug in front of him. "Thanks baby. So now what Bella's married. You got any plans? After the incident with josh you been different." I looked down didn't know what to say. "Look kya, what you went through was a nightmare, even for us. But i want you to be happy, you know go to a different college." He said, I smiled "I guess." I said.

   I was in my room, I was looking up college or something. The nursing school I was supposed  attend, were looking for volunteers. To help other people around the world. I was very impressed, I grabbed my bag. I drove to the school and signed up. I may not be a nurse but learning some things from Carlisle and my ability to heal is something. They told me that we get paid for our services. They explain to me details and soon contract me. I was kinda thrilled about this. I went home to tell dad.

I explain everything to him, he was kind of taking hesitated at first, but he can see that I wanted to be part of it. "You really want to do this?" He asked me, "yes dad, after everything I could really use this." I said, he sigh the looked at me "okay kya, but be careful." He said, I gave him a hug. "Thank you dad" I said.

I went over to the Cullens house, I wanted to tell bella but she's on her honeymoon. When I got there, Anthony was there. "Kya." He smiled "Anthony, hi." I said, I was surprise that he was here. "Anthony decide to come by." Carlisle said. I nodded "can I speak with you outside?" He asked. I nodded, we went to the back house outside.

"Just out of Curiosity, why are you? If you don't mind me asking" i asked him, he chuckle "the reason I came is because, my family told me that you're my...mate." I looked at him for a while. "Mate? Me. How?" I said like I didn't know, "Alice had a vision a day before the wedding, of you holding hands with someone, and I'm that someone." I looked at his face, he had a flirty smile "Anthony, I...I'm not sure. I'm sorry." I backed away from him, "kya" he said before running away.

No ones POV

The Cullens watch as the two vampires talk, jasper could feel kya's mood. They saw Kya backing away from him. They saw her took off running into the woods. Everyone was surprised "I can sense emotions, she's feel guilty, sad." Jasper said, "guilty?" Emmett said. "Ever since kya was turned, she hasn't feel the same ever since. She wanted to remain human." Rose said "but she feels guilty for killing Josh." Carlisle said. The Cullens walked out to comfort Anthony. "Did i do something wrong?" He asked.

"No son, kya just needs some time. She's been though a dramatic event." Carlisle said, esme went to hug Anthony "she'll warm up to you dear." He nodded "we'll go talk to her. Jasper." He called for his son. The two vampires went to find kya.

Kya POV

I stopped running, I sat on a large rock, I stared at the river, I cried. I could smell to vampires behind me "go away, I want to left alone." I wiped my tears away. "Kya, you can't be hating yourself. After what you went though with josh." Jasper said, "I never meant to kill him. I never meant to bloodbend him either and I never wanted this. But I'm grateful that you saved me Carlisle." I said, he places his hand my shoulder. "I think it's time you move on kya, Josh is gone. You have a second chance in life. Your true soul mate has been waiting for you." He said, "I suppose your right. Thank you" I said

We went back to the others, Esme gave me a hug, i saw Anthony, the other went inside. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to run off like that." He held my hand "it's okay." He said "if it's okay, I like to take things slow. If that's okay." I asked him. He chuckle "of course kya." He kisses my hand. I giggle.

We went inside holding hands. Alice ran up to me "it's official, they're mates." She hugs me. Everyone was happy. "Will you be staying here?" He asked him "I stay with my dad." I said, "stay here." Rose said, "what like move in?" She nodded "oh I don't want to be a burden. This is your guys house, I can't." I said. "Kya, you are part of this family, and family takes care of each other." Esme said. "I don't know." Feeling awkward. "Please kya, I want new sister and best friend to live with us." Rose begged me, I sigh "I'll see want I can go." I said.