Chapter 12

Renesmee show's Benjamin her memories, Benjamin then show her, his gift. He made a tiny wind. "Benjamin can influence the elements" Edward said.

"And here I get super self- control" Bella shot back, we suddenly hear animal noises, two vampires running our away. It's two women.

"Who are they?" I asked.

"Senna and Zafrina." Edward said, luckily they allowed renesmee to show them. Other witness came, Rose and Emmett send. He fought many wars. Garrett, he even meet Carlisle during the war.

Many vampires came, the nomad coven, Irish coven. But many didn't share the some lifestyle like us, but they agree not to hunt the area. Carlisle and Esme finally turn with our last witness. Alistar but he refuses to fight against the volturi. Coward. But what's important we have 18 people that came.

Me and Anthony went outside with the others, as zafrina was gonna show her gift which is making a person see whatever.

"If she weren't holding my hand right now, I could swear this was real." He said to bella, zafrina was showing Edward.

"I don't see anything." She said.

"Edward, you didn't tell me your wife is a shield." Eleazar said. Anthony told me that eleazar gift was founding out a persons gift. I was surprise.

"What's a shield?" She asked.

"The ones I've meet are so different." Edward tell her.

"It's a defensive talent." Eleazar said.

"It's why I couldn't read your mind, even before. That's why Aro couldn't." Edward tells her. "You have a very powerful gift." Eleazar said.

Kate suddenly grabs her hand shocking her, "oh, yeah, she's a shield, all right. Shoulda put on her ass" she said letting go.

"Or your voltage has been exaggerated." Garrett said. Kate turn to him "maybe it only works on the weak." She said with her hand out. He was about to touch. "Garrett I wouldn't." Anthony warned him.

He falls on her knees groaning, "You are an amazing woman." He said, smiling at her. I looked at Anthony smiling, "someone's in love" I chuckle. We suddenly heard running in the woods, two vampires. "The Romanian." Anthony said.

Carlisle, eleazar, Tanya, Kate, me, Anthony and Edward and Bella. We run their way.

"Vladimir, Stefan, you're a long way from home." Carlisle tells them.

"What are they doing here?" Anthony and Kate said to Eleazar. I stood next Anthony as the two vampires explain why they came.

We hear the Volturi were moving against you.
But that you would not stand alone" Vladimir said.

"We didn't do what we were accused of." Carlisle said.

We do not care what you did, Carlisle." Vladimir tells me.

"We have been waiting a millennium for the Italian scum to be challenged." Stefan said.  Wow these guys must really hate the volturi.

"It's not our plan to fight the Volturi." Carlisle tells them.

"Shame. Aro's witnesses will be so disappointed." Vladimir said. "They enjoy a good fight." Stefan chuckle.

Anthony and Eleazar glance at each then looks at Carlisle "aro's witnesses?" They said

"Aww. Still hoping they'll listen." Vladimir said.

Why would Aro need witnesses? That doesn't make any sense. Does he make other people from other covens. I still fear of him founding out I can bloodbend.

Everyone gather around, to tell of Aro's witnesses.

"When Aro wants someone from a coven it's never long before evidence turns up proving that coven committed a crime." Eleazar explains.

"So he's done this before?" Bella asked.

"It happens so rarely, I never realized it was a pattern." Eleazar said.

"Apparently he always pardons one person whose thoughts be claims are repentant." Carlisle said.

"This person always has an ability. And they're always given a place with The guards." Anthony said. Eleazar nodded.

"This is all about Alice. He has no one like her." Edward said. "Which is why she left." Bella points out. "We don't know that." I said.

"Why does he need witnesses?" Emmett asked.

"To spread the word that justice has been served. After he slaughters an entire coven." Alistar said, I hold on tight on Anthony's arms.

"Benjamin, Tia, we're leaving." Amun tells them.

"And where will you go? What makes you think they'll be satisfied with Alice? What's to stop them from going after Benjamin next? Or Zafrina or Kate, or even Kya or anyone with a gift? Anyone they want. Their goal isn't punishment, it's power. It's acquisition. Carlisle might not ask you to fight, but I will. For the sake of my family. But also yours. And for the way you want to live." Edward tells everyone.

For a moment it was silence, "the packs will fight. We've never been afraid of vampires." Jake stood up. I rolled my eyes.

"We will fight." The Denali's stood up, Anthony and I stood with them, I nod to Bella letting her know they're not alone.

"This won't be the first time I fought a king's rule." Garrett said.

"We'll join you" Benjamin said. "No" Amun tells him, "I will do the right thing, Amun. You may do as you please." Benjamin tells me.

"That didn't take much." Vladimir said, I rolled my eyes. "Let's hope it doesn't come to that" Edward said.

Everyone stood up to fight, everyone expect Alistar.