Chapter 19

A lot has gone by, the kids have grown very little, they still don't have teeth which is good, I don't want them biting people. The wedding is getting close, I have my dress, shoes everything. A couple of days before Leah imprinted on my son. I wasn't too happy about either was Anthony. Either was Rose, I flipped out when I found out, Edward read her mind. She never liked us, now she imprints on my son. But Anthony and I accept the fact the is their absolute law. So we welcome her to our family.  Alice tells me she invited almost the same people like Bella's. But she invited Charlotte and peter who fight along with jasper. She sent them brown contracts like cover their red eyes. My mom was so excited for the wedding. So is I.

Wedding day.

It's my wedding day, Alice, and Rose did my makeup, I hear mom "kya, Bella." She said. I see her walk in with dad "oh my gosh, my baby girl. You look so beautiful." She said. We talked, she meet the twins, we talked them we adopted them on our volunteer program in Italy. After talking I see Carlisle and Esme walk in, "we want to give you this, in person." Carlisle hands me a black box, I open to see the Cullen Crest. It's a black leather bracelet, with the Cullen Crest. "This is the Cullen Crest? But I'm not a Cullen." I tell them.

"You're part of this family Kya, you always have been since the beginning." Esme said. "We protect our family." Carlisle hold my hands. "Thank you" I tell them. I give them a hug, then got ready.

I stared at the crowd of people from the house. I close my eyes, then sigh. "Ready?" Dad said, I nodded "yes. I love you dad." I said, "me too kya." We hug, we walks my down the aisle, I see mom, the twins, Bella, Edward, Renesmee. The Denali's. Everyone, but when I saw Anthony, I blocked out everyone. I focus on him, we stared into each other eyes. We said our vows, we were declared husband and wife, as we both shall live forever.

After reception the Denali's meet my parents. "Congratulations." Tanya said "Welcome to the family." She said. I smile "thanks" I see Rose and Esme step in with the twins. "I want you guy to meet. Charlie Daniel and McKenzie Irina." I said. Tanya and Kate looked at each other, "we wanted to honor her" Anthony said, Tanya and Kate hugs us.

"Thank you" they said. After talking to them, Bella and Edward come up. "Congratulations." She said hugging me "Congratulations kya, we're happy for you." Edward tell us. "Thank you." I said "congratulations aunt Kya." Renesmee tells me.

"Thank you moonpie" I said giving her a hug. We got a lot of congratulations from everyone. It was now time for the newlyweds dance.
Anthony request to play 'we belong together' by Ritchie Valens. One of Anthony favorite singers, he didn't tell Alice because she would say no, I laughed because he was being sneaky.

The song started playing, everyone looked at us. "Our song." I declare it as we dance, "I knew the moment I saw you we belong together, I waited for you all these years. My life is complete, you, our beautiful kids. Perfect." He said. "Mine too. I never thought I would love again, never thought of being with someone who doesn't hurt me, But when I meet you. My life is complete too. I love you." I said, "I love you." He said back we shared a kiss.

We dance then we heard Alice gasp quietly, we looked at her, she had a vision, Edward smiles us, judging the looks of it, we're going to happy. My family.

"Meant to be."

"Meant to be." We agreed.

we dance until our song was over. We enjoy our night as it was meant to be.