Chapter 13

After the gather, me and Anthony sat on the couch talking, suddenly Tanya, Kate and Carmen came up to us.

"So any plans after all of this?" Kate asked us. "Well, kya meant do volunteer work. Maybe around the world." Anthony said so proud.

"Wow, that's amazing. I hear your a the best healer." Carmen said, I looked at Carlisle who gave me smile, he must've told them.

"Are you going to get married?" Kate asked so happy. We looked at each other "Kate!" Tanya shouts at Kate. "I'm sorry about her Kya. She's just happy that Anthony found his mate." Tanya apology.

"No it's okay, to answer Kate question. We're still thinking, I know Alice would want to plan it. God knows what she'll plan." I said. We laughed. We talked for a bite. They were so nice, I see why Anthony loves them so much. The next day we talked about battle.

"Aro will want us incapacitated before he attacks. Jane and Alec will try and take me out first because I can anticipate their moves." Edward said.

"Too bad we don't all have your shield." Garrett tells Bella. I nodded.

"Doesn't help me fight, though" Bella said

"No, but you could help the rest of us, if you could project it." Tanya said.

"What do you mean?" Bella asked

"Shield someone other than yourself." Anthony tell her.

"Is that possible?" Bella asked.

"Gifts can be developed. Over time." Carlisle said.

"When I learn to control water. It was basically concentrate feel the water around me. Now I can use it as a weapon." I told her.

"At first, mine was just in my palms. Now I can radiate all over my body." Kate tells her.

"How do you it?" Bella looks at us. We scoff, suddenly grabs out hands, hard.

"Tell me" she said. "ow." We looked at her.
We went outside to help her, use her shield.

"You need to visualize it. See how it moves. What color it is. Now picture it expanding. Will it to go beyond you." Kate tells her. Bella tried to push her shield but very little.

"I think she needs something to motivate her." I said, me and Kate looked at Edward. Edward nervously steps up. "No" Bella said. "It's all right, I can take it." Edward says.

"He says that now." Garrett said.

"Focus, Bella, or he's gonna be hurting." Emmett warns her. Edward gives Kate a nod.
"Edward, I'm not ready to do this yet." Bella tells him but Kate has shock him, making him fall to the ground.

"I'm sorry, I said that I wasn't ready." Bella tells him. "Dude you're not motivating her." Emmett tells Edward.

"You want to try." He snaps at him, Bella tried to push her shield, Kate them shocks him again making him fall to the ground groaning. I cracked a smile. "Kate!" Bella shouts at her.

You seem to lack incentive. Shall I go see if Renesmee's awake?" Kate said. I looked at her like if she lost her damn mind.

"Are you crazy?" Me and Bella said.

"Let's just try this again, all right" I said. Kate nodded.

"All right. This one's on full power." Kate said, Edward haves Bella a nervous look. This time bella concentrated. Her shield working kind of working. "It's painful, but it's bearable." Edward tells her. She was proud.

"Nice work bella." I said.

"Okay, we should go again." She said. Edward then turns to Emmett. "Emmett?" He said.

"Uh I'm good."he said nervously. I chuckle. "This is fun." I said.

I went to the river "I would like to learn some new skills?" Benjamin said walking up with Tia.

"Okay, did you know you can pull water out of thin air?" I said, I moved my hands around, with my 4 fingers I made ice bullets, I throw at a tree close to Emmett, making him jump. I learn this from Luna, though she had some good techniques. Benjamin was amazed of what I did.

"Never thought of that." He said. We practice of water skills, he's good. I can the others watch us practices. Benjamin is good, and a good fighter.

The next day bella took Renesmee to visit dad, she had some errands to run. I stayed with the others, I talked to Kate and Tanya they been really nice to talk to. We been getting along too.

"Come with me." Anthony whispers in my ear. We walked out, it a full moon tonight. He took me to the near by river.

"I know this may not be a good time to tell you this. But i talked to bella first, she said yes. She's happy you found someone that didn't treat you like Josh did. Someone that actually made you happy, smile. Someone that treats like queen. When I first saw you in the dresss, I thought wow she's so beautiful, the way you smile, laugh. I knew that I found a home for my heart." He said, i smile of what he said.

"So if we don't make out if this, but I know we will. But I wanted to make sure that you have this." He takes out a small black boxs. "Kya Mary Swan, will you do me the honor of marrying me?" He said holding the box in between us. I stared at the ring then him, I was speak-less. I chuckle.

"Yes." I said, we share a kiss under the moon. "I love you." He said. "I love you" I said.

"Meant to be"
"Meant to be" we said. We kissed and laughed. He place the ring on my finger it's so beautiful. "Your sister told me if I hurt you, she will kill me. So did Edward, and Rosalie." He said, I laughed. We stayed outside for a while, I couldn't stop staring at my ring. We're still worry for the volturi coming after us.