Chapter 15

The next morning we went to the battle field. Anthony and I stood behind bella and Edward, we waited for the volturi.

"If we live through this. I'll follow you anywhere, woman." Garrett tells kate. "Now you tell me." She said to him. Anthony and I held hands, "I love you" we whisper.

We see them coming, "the Redcoats are coming!" Garrett chanted, I see aro, Marcus, Caius. Jane, Alec and Irina. "Irina" Anthony whisper. Aro was lookin at everyone.

"Aro's looking for Alice." Edward tells bella.
We hear the wolves howling coming from the back. Jake goes to stand next to Renesmee. The volturi then stops. Carlisle steps forward to speak first.

"Aro, let us discuss things as we used to. In civilized manner." Carlisle tells him.

"Fair words, Carlisle. But a little out of place, given the battalion you've assemble against us." Aro response back.

"I can promise you, that was never my intent. No laws have been broken." Carlisle insures him.

"We see the child. Do not treat us as fools" Caius snaps.

"She is not an immortal! These witnesses can attest to that. Or you can look. See the flush of human blood in her cheeks." Carlisle makes the look at Renesmee.

"Artifice!" Caius shouts, Aro puts his hand up, "I will collect every facet of the truth. But from someone more central to the story. Edward, as the child clings to your newborn mate. I assume you are involved." Aro said with his hand out. Edward gives a small nod to bella, he makes his way to Aro. He takes his hand and sees.

"I'd like to meet her." Aro said, Edward turns back looking at Bella. Bella turns to me, I nodded. I gave a kiss to Anthony, I walked nexts to bella then stops and looks at Emmett. We all walk to Aro, I stand next to Jake.

"Ah. Young Bella. Immortality becomes you." He looks at her creepy, he then looks at Renesmee hearing her heart. He laughs so maniac. "I hear her strange heart." He said.

Renesmee slowly walks up to Aro, me and Jake growl at Aro. "Hello, Aro." She says, instead of giving her hand, she place her hand in his cheek. And shows him everything.

"Magnificent!" He said, he pulls away. "Half mortal, half immortal. Conceived and carried by this newborn while she was still human." Aro tells his brothers.

"Impossible!" Caius snaps. "Do you think the fooled me, brother." Aro snaps at him.

Bella takes Renesmee away from them, we went back to the group. Anthony gives me a big hug.

"Bring the informer forward." Caius orders him, they bring Irina in front. "Is that child you saw?" He points at Renesmee.

"I'm not sure." She said. "Jane."

"She's changed. This child is bigger." Irina tries to defend herself.

"Then your allegations were false."

"The Cullens are innocent. I take full responsibility for my mistake. I'm sorry." She says looking at them. Demetri lights up the torch, "Caius, no!" Edward shouts, Felix and other rip her arms, the Felix rips her head off, "Irina!" Caius burns her body.

"No!" Kate and Tanya, Anthony tries to grab Kate but she shocks him, eleazar also tries but she shocks him too and shocks Rose, Tanya is grab by Emmett, and eleazar. Garrett hold Kate well she shocks him. I help Anthony up.

"Blind them." Edward orders Zafrina

"Give me my sight back."Tanya hiss.

"Tanya, this is what they want. If you attack now, we'll all die." Edward tells her, he looks back at Zafrina, she gives them their sight back. Aro looks at Jane, she looks at Edward "pain." She said. Edward groans in pain, but then stops. Bella's shield is working. Jane looks at everyone, no pain. I give a smile to Bella. Janes then tries to attack but is stop by her brother.

"Aro, you see there's no law broken here." Carlisle tells him again.

"Agreed. But does it then follow that there is no danger? For the first time in our history humans pose a threat to our kind. Their modern technology has given birth to weapons that could destroy us. Maintaining our secret has never been more imperative. In such perilous times, only the known is safe. Only the known is tolerable. And we know nothing of what this child will become. Can we live with such uncertainty? Spare ourselves a fight today, only to die tomorrow." Aro said. Just making excuses.

I heard footsteps coming, "Alice" Edward said they're back.  They made their way to Aro, but are stopped by Demetri. "My dear, dear Alice, we're so glad to see you here, after all." Aro said so happy.

"I have evidence the child won't be risk to our kind. Let me show you." She offers her hand. "Brother." Caius tell him, but ignore him. Letting Alice through, Alice shoves demetri arm. He then slaps Jasper, for no reason. Aro takes Alice hand. He sees he's future.