Sleepover

It was around 11:00pm by the time we got back. Edward had already set up a blanket on the sofa with pillows, I was surprised there wasn't a king sized bed in the middle if I was honest. "Welcome home." He murmured and hugged me, I could feel his lips on my hair. "Did you get a dress?" He asked and pulled away "Yes! Its beautiful! And I saw my best friend from Phoenix! He's a designer now. His name is Fernando, but we call him Nandos. He's designing the bridesmaid dresses for us! You dont have any plans tomorrow do you? I want you to meet him." "Of course love." He replied. "Where's Angela?" "Oh she went home to pick up her stuff." 

About 10 minutes later I got a call from Angela asking if I could pick her up. I told her I would be there in a few minutes, then I turned to Edward "Have you got food in for breakfast?" I asked him "Of course, love. I think Angela would feel more comfortable if I stayed with the others tonight." I raised my eyebrows at him, and he shrugged. "Will you be here when I get back?" I asked "Probably not." He answered "But you should stay here with Angela." He added. I hugged him and I felt his lips on my hair. "See you tomorrow." I told him "You wont have time to miss me." He replied. 

"Hey Angela." I said as I picked her up. "Hi Bella." I helped her put her stuff in the car. "Why dont you use your truck anymore?" She asked "Its not that fast and its really old." I replied, I loved the truck, but since I've become a vampire, I've understood the need for a fast car. "Its not just that." She continued "You've changed. Your eyes, your skin, you dont eat, and you look more like Esme then you do Renee. What happened to you?" She asked. Crap. "I cant tell you. Your right I have changed but, I'm not allowed to say. Its why I live with Edward, before graduation anyway. I wish I could tell you but I cant." I answered. She seemed to catch on, and didn't say any more. "I cant believe Jess said no." She suddenly blurted out. "I'll speak to her I promise, though I doubt you'll still want her as your bridesmaid. Its not even the fact that she said no, I mean if she doesn't want to be bridesmaid at her bestfriends wedding then I guess that's her problem, but the way she said it! And then she practically forced Mike to leave!" she ranted. I had to agree with her, I was pretty upset about Jess as well. "I know what you mean." I replied as we got out the car. 

I opened the door and Angela gasped, "What?" I asked her "I didn't get a chance to really appreciate this place earlier." She replied. "Oh yeah, it has a certain charm." I laughed "Do you want a tour?" I asked "Yes!" She answered I led her through to the library first. "Wow." She breathed "Is all this stuff yours?" She questioned "Mainly Edwards, he likes to collect music." I laughed "And books. Though the Shakespeare collection is mine." Her mouth was open, I laughed again "Do you want to see Alice's favourite room?" I asked "Yeah." I led her through to the closet.

"Oh. My. God!" She gasped as I opened the door "I see why its Alice's favourite, is any of this even yours?" she giggled "Not that I'm aware." we left after that "And this is mine and Edwards room." I told her as I opened the door, I wasn't sure of her reaction, after all, I was 18, engaged lived with my fiancé and we shared a bed. "You guys are pretty serious huh?" She commented. "Err yeah." I shrugged "Cant tell me?" She guessed I nodded. We stood there for a bit, I guessed she needed to gather her thoughts. "Where's Edward?" She eventually asked "Oh he's staying with the others for the night, we've got the house to ourselves." I informed her casually. 

We spoke for a bout an hour about, majors, colleges and life in general. But at around midnight she asked "Aren't you tired?" uh oh, I guess I'd let my human façade slip. "Umm, not really." I replied. "Cant tell me?" She guessed again, I nodded. "You can sleep in my bed if you want?" I offered "Its clean" I added "Are you sure?" She checked "Of course." "Thanks." She got up to set up her stuff "Wait. Do you sleep?" She asked, "I cant answer that." If my palms could still go sweaty, the would have been drenched by now, she shrugged and walked into the other room. 

                                                                                           ***

"Morning." I greeted her, "Morning." She replied, she seemed off since last night. "What's up?" I asked, "Did Edward come here last night?" "No, why?" "Then who was here?" "No one Angela it was just us." "No someone was here. I left some of my stuff in your closet and when I went back in there, some of your stuff was gone." "What?" I was so confused, who would be able to get past me? "I'm gonna call Edward. Sorry to cut it short, but maybe.." I trailed off "Will you be ok?" She asked "I'll be fine. Thanks." I dialed Edwards number "Edward." I started "I know love, I'm on my way." The door opened then, he hugged me, and then turned to Angela "You should probably go." He told her "I'll  get Emmett and Alice to take you home." She just nodded. I noticed something out of the corner of my eye then, a flame? No it was hair, bright red hair. "Edward!" I shouted he ran out just as Alice and Emmett showed up. "I'm really sorry." I said to Angela, "Its fine, I understand." I may have imagined the double meaning. They left then...