~Amane's One Wish~

-Amane's POV-

The sun had set, and I went home with my brother, Tsukasa. He was smiling, and he was texting the group. Honestly, the group chat is annoying. 100+ messages in ten minutes or less. It's ridiculous, if it was that many from Nene-chan or an emergency from the others it'd be fine though. That's why I have notifications off.

"Amane." Tsukasa looked up from his phone, his gaze was full of hope.

"Yeah?" I looked at my brother.

"Did you change your mind..? About- you know..." Tsukasa smiled.

I knew what he was talking about. Sometimes I feel is's a 'yes' but mostly, a 'no'. I was dared to say something when I was eight years old, the dare was to say a quote that you like and act upon it in the future. The quote I chose I could remember crystal clear.

-7 Years Ago, Author's POV-

"Amane-kun, I dare you to tell us a quote, the twist is you have to act upon it in the future." A boy with blonde hair and green eyes told Amane Yugi.

"Okay, I choose..." The boy, Amane muttered.

"One day if I disappeared, would you be nervous, scared, happy, or even throwing a party?" Amane decided, his gaze filled with darkness.

"That's an odd one, Amane." Tsukasa said, "You shouldn't disappear. How will you even do it?"

Amane leaned over to his brother and whispered something in his ear. Tsukasa's world stopped, froze with his eyes round as moons. His gaze just purely horrified and worried. He didn't want his brother to do it... He wanted his brother to forget the dare. He'll make sure it doesn't happen.

-Present Day, Amane's POV-

"Yes, I'm still going to. The way I told you as well." I said, my gaze darkening.

"Why? You have amazing friends, one who you love. Yes, I can tell! You have an amazing life! You're still going to do that dare?!" Tsukasa stepped right in front of me.

I sighed, "Tsukasa. The dare is a dare, I have to do it. No matter what, I'm not doing two truths. I refuse."

"Remember that old rumor! That's like the question that same girl was asked! She did it and that's why two truths became a thing! No one wants that to happen, truth or dare is supposed to be harmless!" Tsukasa yelled.

I understand he's trying to protect me. That's what brothers do, but a rumor about a girl named Yuri Higasa who dies by a game of truth or dare from the 50's. No one believes it. especially that stupid part that says she'll visit you and convince you not to go through with it, and to not make the same mistake she did. It's my wish to die.

The world doesn't need two childish perverts like me and my brother. One is okay, and the whole rumors about schools thing isn't real. I'm interested in Hanako-san and will make that true, but it won't happen.

Tsukasa sighed, "Fine... But, if your going to haunt anywhere, haunt the school. Nene-chan will be sad, I will, Ao-chan will, and Mei-chan. If you want to ever do the two truths, you can do it." Tsukasa said, then added, "We won't stop you."

Me and Tsukasa arrived home. I sat in the living room to rest a bit because I wasn't tired. Tsukasa ran upstairs to sleep. He must've been tired.

A figure appeared on the couch beside him. Translucent. It was a girl with long hair silver hair and a black and red eye. She was just looking at me, worry filling her gaze. I tried ignoring the fact a ghost was looking directly at me. It was just my imagination. 

"You know, you can try to believe in rumors. They aren't creepypastas." The girl finally said, an edge to her tone.

"Who are you?" I simply asked.

"Yuri Higasa." She answered, grinning.

"The girl who died by killing herself because of a dare?" I asked.

"The way the rumor says is fiction. The real way is I starved myself. Uncommon, but it works. But, I don't want that to happen to anyone else." Yuri said, looking at me.

"Meh, I'm fine with it. How many people have you stopped?" I changed the topic.

"A lot more than I should have to. If I can't stop you, the only other option is the red string or.... The sad thing my power will let me do." Yuri said, her tone was sad.

"Which is?" I asked.

"Kill someone you care about. We both know who, but it's a taste of what you want to do to yourself. Everyone's reaction will be the same if you die. That's the hard way of learning, and the red string is altering the time you and your partner will get together. Which is very dangerous." Yuri explained.

"Give it a week. I'll officially decide then." I said.

"I'll be counting..." She said, fading away.

"So weird, Yuri Higasa is real..?" I asked myself.

"Maybe I should listen to Tsukasa a bit more... He was right about Nene-chan, now this. How did he know these were real though?" I asked myself, shrugging then heading to sleep.

-The Next Day, 7 Days Until The Deadline, Amane's POV-

Timer starts today, I thought, waking up.

There's no possible way I could forget what happened. I'm hoping that Tsukasa, Nene-chan, Ao-chan, and Mei-chan will all change my perspective on the world. They'll fix it all for me. The horrible world against four people to convince one to stay dead or alive. It's an unfair advantage to Earth, it's a planet that can change in one second, and four people will take so long to just make an opinion.

One day Earth takes our life to the far shore, and humans can't stop it. Humans have little control over what happens and what doesn't. We can't decide a sickness and how to stop it, we can't decide how bad the world is. But if I change my point of view to Nene-chan and said that, she'd probably say.

The world is evolving everyday which is a fact. Sometimes it's for the better, and sometimes it's not. It just depends on the people who make the decisions to make the world a worse or a better place. Complaining isn't the way out, kindness, fairness, and logical reasoning is. If no one listens but a few people, you can change the world without them.

**Author's Notes: Hopefully you guys all liked the new chapter! Hopefully it made you cry, that was my goal. If  you get what Nene would've meant with the part above, you're a star XD. I tried making something inspirational with it. Telling you that the world is ever so changing, no matter what for the better, even if it seems bad. Also that you should be kind, fair, and make logical decisions on how you act. Even if it seems smart to judge someone because why not, you need a reason.**