Regrets

**Nene's POV**

"Tsukasa-kun." I looked at my friend.

"Yes, Nene-chan?" He replied.

"Is Amane actually sick?" I asked suspiciously.

"No, he doesn't want to go anywhere today. I dunno why." Tsukasa-kun left it at that.

"You know why, just tell me." I said.

"Fine, " Tsukasa began, "..."

My eyes teared up. Their past was horrible, they didn't deserve it. They helped me, and they're amazing people. Now I see why he didn't want to tell me. I blinked the tears away and went to Amane's room.

"Amane... Why didn't you tell me..?" I asked.

"Tell you what?" He said lazily.

"Your past. Tsukasa-kun told me, if anyone told me, I thought it'd be you." I said.

"Oh... Well, sorry I never told you. I knew you'd either leave or ignore me. I just wanted one person..." He smiled.

I could feel my tears returning, he thought I'd leave him? Unlike others, I won't regret being in this time. A tear streamed down my cheek, and before I knew it they were going down swiftly.

"I-I would ne-never leave you, Amane-kun. Why would y-you think that?" I asked.

"Don't cry, Yashiro..." He muttered, giving me a hug.

I hugged him back. I thought how embarrassing this was for both of us. But, if he and Tsukasa-kun die, I'll die with them. It's fair that we all go down together, they treat me so well. If I have to die, I will....

"I understand you want to die, Amane. Tsukasa-kun does want to die as well. For all you've done for me, I'll go with you. It's my one way to thank you." I smiled.

"No, Yashiro. You won't die, we won't be in the same place. The one time I prayed, I prayed for you to go to heaven, which I won't be there." Amane replied. 

"I will go down with you, even if we can't be together when we die!" I almost yelled.

It'd be hard for life without him, so I'll be there.

**Author's Notes: Hey everyone, so I'm writing shorter chapters to warm you up for something big happening. You can guess, but you won't get it right. I want you guys to comment and guess. A fun little game! But, when this ends, another'll happen. Which, I'll explain in a separate chapter. The next one, pre-author's notes. Bye, lots of love! Also, check out my profile for similar, more happy fan fictions. Also, a new Fruits Basket one has come out!**