~A Better Option~

-Tsukasa's POV-

"Amane should be home in... 3... 2... 1!" I yelled, running to the door from my room.

Down the stairs I went, hoping I was right, through the kitchen and the dining room, then to the living room where the door was. I then heard knocking. It was Amane! Just like I predicted.

"What happened?!" I asked, opening the door, welcoming a blushing Amane back inside.

My twin senses were tingling. Something with Nene-chan must've happened. Me and Amane get along really well, so we have these senses or something. A gut feeling, when something is wrong or something that happened. He had a feeling Amane was blushing for a specific reason, I understood completely. Nene-chan was a nice, pretty girl. She was nice and like helping everyone, I stalked her when I heard she was going to the school. I think I might've found his type.

"Um- Well..." Amane was smiling, for once in his life, and holding onto the nape of his neck with his hood up- like usual.

"Tell me!~" I acted like a girl wanting to know the tea from her best friend or something.

"Fine, fine..." Amane said.

I listened carefully, putting my thinking cap on as Amane spoke.

"Nene-san's mom mistook me for her boyfriend." Amane said, with a weird tone and expression.

"Ooh.~ You may be already prepared." I said.

"W-What?!" Amane covered up his face, blushing like a tomato, "What does that even mean?!" Amane exclaimed.

"I might've found your type! The complete opposite of you!" I said, laughing at the last part of my sentence and my idiot brother.

"Let's just go upstairs and stop talking about this!" Amane said, running upstairs.

Amane is going to love what I added him to, I thought evilly.

-Message Room-

-Tsukasa Joined the Room-

Tsukasa - Hi!

Nene - Hey, Tsukasa-kun!

Tsukasa - Nene-chan. my brother is in this too!

Nene - Cool! Why isn't he chatting?

Tsukasa - I embarrassed him lol.

Nene - XD How?

Tsukasa - I made him feel weird when he told me what happened while walking you home -w-

Nene - Oh!

Nene - Wow, that's horrible!

Tsukasa - Meh- Oof- Amane is boring and sucky!

Nene - Why?

Tsukasa - He told me to get off and sleep before he threw his pillow at me.

Nene - Bye! Have a good night!

Tsukasa - You also!

-Tsukasa & Nene Left The Room-

-The Next Day, Nene's POV-

Yesterday was so peculiar. Tsukasa-kun was acting weird in the message room. Seriously, seriously odd. Anyways, I just got a call from Ao-chan to meet her and Mei-chan at the tea shop, so I go dressed and put my hair in pigtails. Then, I made a piece of toast so I wouldn't be starving on  the way there.

I then go outside, seeing that it's raining I pull out my umbrella to shelter me from it. Walking past the first two houses I come up near the Yugi's... Hoping I won't get caught I continue down the sidewalk.