Chapter 23 - don't rip the dress

They were barely through the hotel door when Lewis had her pushed up against the wall, hands pinning her arms above her head, his mouth roving down the column of her neck.

"Lewis," she said, although it was more of a breath.

Her body curved into him, begging to be touched. He let go of her arms, his hands finding her hips and then lower, hooking beneath her thighs and lifting her up. She locked her legs around him as he kissed her desperately.

She heard a small groan rumble in the back of his throat as she ran her fingers through his hair, tugging lightly at the blond strands. Keira was so caught up in the kiss that she hadn't even noticed him beginning to carry her towards the bed.

Gently, he placed her down onto the mattress. She looked up at him, propping herself on her elbows as he slowly lowered down to meet her lips. His kisses migrated as he buried his head into the crook of her neck. Keira's back arched off the sheets, savouring his warmth as his hands skimmed down her sides.

But there were way too many clothes getting in the way for her liking. As if Lewis could read her mind, his hands came up, slipping the straps of her dress down her shoulders.

"Wait," Keira giggled, making him stop and look at her. "I'm pretty sure I need to return this dress. I don't want to rip it."

Lewis raised a brow, his eyes so full of heat and desire it made her squirm beneath him. "Really? That's what you're thinking about right now?"

She let out a small embarrassed laugh. "Maybe . . ."

Lewis shook his head before easing back off the bed and beginning to walk away.

"Wait, where are you going?" Keira asked, quickly hopping off the bed and running after him. She grasped his wrist, spinning him back around to face her.

"Well, I just think you need to appreciate me a bit more," he said jokingly in a matter-of-fact tone that made it hard for her not to laugh.

But Keira just looked up at him, batting her eyelashes. "I'm sorry," she said softly, beginning to run her fingertips up his forearm. "Let me show you just how much I appreciate you."

His throat bobbed as she let her hand wander slowly down to where he probably wanted it most.

"Fuck, Keira," he groaned under her touch, his eyelids becoming heavy.

She palmed him there before saying, "So are you going to help me with this dress or am I going to have to do it myself?"

He opened his eyes, the corners of his mouth twitching upwards as he met her gaze. "Gladly."

Lewis' hands found her hips, spinning her so that her back was facing him. Keira held her breath as he slowly unzipped her dress. She felt his fingers graze her skin as he reached the bottom of the zip, peeling away both sides of the material to expose the bare length of her back.

Keira whimpered softly as he began to plant gentle kisses down her spine, across her shoulders, all whilst he finished slipping her out of the dress.

She stepped out of the pool of fabric by her feet, turning to face him. He smiled at her, his face so bright with happiness. Then his gaze drifted downwards and his smile changed, his lips parting as he took her in, lingering on certain features longer than others. She didn't feel self-conscious as she stood before him. In fact, she felt so comfortable being this open with him, this close. Keira grinned as she noticed the twitch in his pants.

"God, you're beautiful," he said, looking at her for a second longer before gripping her by the waist and bringing her in for a heated kiss.

"So are you," she said, looking up into his eyes. A silent question passed between them and Lewis nodded slightly.