[fourteen]

I'm sorry

After shower, I changed into a oversized black sweater and jeans. It matched perfectly with my purple highlights. I did a light makeup and brushed my hair.

Before combing, it really looked like some crows made their nest on my head. I really need the name of Jeonghan's shampoo. But he wouldn't tell, he said we shouldn't share beauty secrets to each other.

BEAUTY SECRET MY ASS.

"Mimi your friend is here." I heard Jeonghan's voice yelling for me. I viewed myself in the mirror for the last time. Grabbing my phone, I headed downstairs.

Xinxin was roaming around the couch restlessly. She surely was feeling uncomfortable around 13 boys. She stopped on her tracks and smiled at me when I waved my hand at her. She gave me a introduce-everyone look.

I began to introduce her to everyone. "And lastly this is Xu Minghao or The8." Both of them shyly shaked each other's hand. She only shaked his hand? Why? I could see her cheeks tint pink. Also why do I already feel like a third wheeler between them?

"Shall we leave?" The oldest said rushing everyone. We got into our minibus and started the journey.
It was pretty much quite. Time to time, Seungkwan cracked up some lame jokes which lightened up the atmosphere. Vernon and Dokyeom did two rounds of diss rap battle. Vernon won of course but it was a massacre. A legit massacre. My pal Dokyeom literally choked that poor boy for winning.

Then again it was dead drop silence.

"WE'RE FINALLY HEREEEE!" Hoshi and Dino shouted in sync, practically murdering our eardrums within seconds. Our driver might think we all escaped from a mental asylum. I wouldn't be too surprised if they really did.

Seeing the banner of Lotte World, I felt a hint of exhilaration rushing through my veins. I haven't had this feeling for a long time. 'It'll be fun.' I muttered to my myself.

Everyone started getting off the bus one by one. When it was my turn to get down, Jeonghan I don't know for what reason, intentionally pushed me off the stairs, causing me to have a mini heart attack.

Screw mini. I had a huge heartattack.

I was suppose to fall on the ground and probably sprain my ankle but that didn't happen.

Something worse than that did.

A pair of hands grabbed mine and pulled me to his direction, generating  me to land on his chest instead of the rock hard solid ground. I yelped. His hands were wrapped around my waist protectively, perturbation and concern was vivid in his face. 

"Are you okay?" His deep husky voice lingered in my ears, as if I was yearning to hear it. My heart began to palpitate like crazy against my chest and I could feel it on my throat.

I only stared at his eyes which I always found mesmerizing, without making a slightest budge, gesture or movement. His hands didn't leave my waist, his eyes were glued to mine. We were intimate, bodies pressed so close to each other that I could hear him breath and even his unsteady heartbeat.

He was feeling the same way as I was.

For a brief moment none of us blinked, as if it was a staring match. His eyes lacked merry, it was rather filled with loneliness and guilt. Did I cause this? Even if I did, he's responsible for that.

We immediately backed off from our position as we heard someone clearing his throat behind us. I shot a death glare to Jeonghan, who was grinning widely at us in victory and contentment as if he won a deadly war, after deliberately pushing me. If death glares could kill, then Jeonghan would be barbeque by now and his soul would've been waving at me from heaven instead of smiling like a moron here.