Chapter 42 (Mature)

You guilt tripped me, @squishmallow09, you guilt tripped me

This chapter includes the following:

I don't think this is considered smut, but their is nudity, but no sexual intercourse

Mature Language

Marked with ***

3rd Person's POV

Silveny landed about an hour later, and Keefe softly patted her back as she lowered her wing for him. He picked Sophie off the alicorn's white back, taking her into his arms and letting her head rest against his chest. She slightly smiled, her hand coming up to his chest and softly massaging his chest. He smiled, carrying her toward Havenfield. He opened the door, making sure not to wake Grady and Edaline.

Mostly Grady.

He walked up the stairs and into Sophie's room where he laid her on her bed. He walked back to the door, but felt a hand tug his own before he could leave. He turned around to see Sophie holding his hand, her brown eyes having a dark coating over them.

She grabbed his hand, turning it so his palm was facing the ceiling and lightly traced each of the lines on his hand. he shivered slightly, the dark covering of the eyes moving over to his. She pulled him down to the ground where she cupped his cheeks, stroking his porcelain skin with her thumbs. He gulped slightly, his Adam's apple bobbing up and down at the sight of her on his lap.

* * *

"Can I pleasure you to a massage?" She whispered to him. He gulped again, groaning a bit as she rocked her hips against his. He looked back into her eyes and licked his lips, nodding. She smiled, her hands running down from his cheeks where she began rubbing along his tense neck muscles. Her lips ran across his skin, but didn't make a lot of contact.

And Keefe did not like that.

He groaned for her to touch him, but she simply smirked, restraining his arms by pushing them above his head and keeping them locked to the ground. She placed a soft kiss to his nose before letting go of his hands and running her hands down his clothed chest.

"Sophie," he mumbled to her. But she shook her head, putting a finger to his lips. She continued rubbing circles along his shirt, but eventually stuck her warm hands under his shirt. She continued doing the same massage against his skin. Her hands moved down from his boy breasts (???) and down to his well defined abs. Sophie smiled, rolling Keefe's white shirt up to look at his glorious abs. Her fingers softly ran through the dents of his hard muscles and he let out moan, reaching for something to grab onto. She lowered her head to his chest, her tongue now ravishing the hard muscles on his abdomen.

"Sophie," he murmured again. She smirked and began pulling his pants down as Keefe ripped his shirt off. he panted, reaching over to her and gripping her waist with both hands. he lifted her up and through her on the bed where he climbed on top of her.

"Nah ah ah, Keefie, I'm in charge," she told him, using her levitation to list his panting body off her and move him beside her where she climbed on top of her. He growled at her as she slowly began taking his belt off. He gripped the bed sheets beside him, pulling against them as she palmed him through his pants. He groaned.

"Hng," he moaned, pulling against the sheets, his face in pain as she pulled his pants all the way down and smirked at his gulon boxers.

"What is it with you a gulons?" Sophie asked, tracing her finger around the bulge in his boxers. He groaned the feeling of her finger touching his boner and reached down to his boxers, struggling to remove them.

"Sophie, now is not the time," he told her as his large member popped out. He let out a sigh of relief as he released the stressed breath he had been holding. Sophie stared at large member, knowing that she had seen it before but always wondered how he fit it in his pants when he was hard.

"Would you like me to do the honors?" She asked him, her hands beginning to slide over his member. His breathing quickly began speeding up again and became ragged.

"Yes," he hissed at her. She smiled before wrapping her arms firmly around his dick and lowering her mouth over it. He groaned, bucking his hips so that his member went farther into her mouth. her eyes stayed locked with his chin as he threw his head back, letting out a groan. She liked seeing his pleasure filled eyes.

Her tongue snaked around his pulsing member and he let out another groan, bucking his hips. He released the sheets of her bed and tangled his shaking finger in her hair, shoving her head toward his v-neck. her eyes bulged as she deep throated him. His frown was strained as he let out a moan.

"Sophie, I'm-" he started but didn't finish when he through his head back, pulling on her blonde locks so her mouth bobbed over his member. He bucked his hips a few times before releasing his seed into her mouth, moaning her name.

He suddenly sat up in his bed, opening his eyes and groaning.

* * *

"Why the hell did I just have a wet dream about my girlfriend?" He asked himself, groaning when he felt something sticky in his sheets. The smell hit his nose like a truck and he coughed. "And did that really just come out of me?"

"Yes, it did," he heard a voice say from his door. Keefe's face immediately turned scarlet as he looked up to see his dad rolling blue yes at his son. "And Mr. Ruewen just called, and Ms. Foster needs your assistance," Lord Cassius told him. The concerned son raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"What happened?" he asked, getting up and shielding his lower regions from his father. He quickly got on his gulon pajama pants with his boxers.

"Something about Mr. Vacker, but he told me he needed you to come over as soon as possible."