Chapter 34 (Part 1)

So heated chapter definitely won over all but don't be afraid to keep voting to give me more ideas! One heated chapter coming right up! 

Keefe's POV

After Sophie got her promise ring and she gave me mine, it seemed to bond us more. It sounds really cheesy now that I say it but it's true. When she got out other wheelchair, she would always cuddle up to my chest wherever we went. I mean I'm not complaining. The girl is adorable when she's next to me.

"Hey Keefe? You wanna see if anyone wants to play hide and seek?" Sophie asked. I looked over to her. She was going through my closet in Candleshade. My dad had gone to Everglen to do some 'important business.'

When I heard that, I thought:

Okay dad, if trading Prattles with Alden is 'important businesses' in you mind, you go for it. 

I smiled and nodded. Sophie grabbed her imparter, calling everyone. 

"Alright, Marella, Fitz, Biana, Tam, Dex, Linh, and Wylie are coming over in a few minutes," Sophie told me, setting her imparter down and striding over to me. 

"When they get here, tell them to make the biggest mess they possibly can," I told her, reached down to her waist. She reached up and twirled the ring on my neck between her fingers.  

"I was thinking something more like hide and seek. You'know the thing I recommended earlier?" She asked, looking up into my eyes. I grinned as she leaned forward and kissed my lips. When our lips touched, I realized how long it had been since we had officially, 'made out.' Her hands slid from my neck to the top of my head where she started twining her fingers in between my luscious locks. I smiled and took her lip into my mouth, softly sucking on it. Both thumbs on either side of her waist, softly stroked the now revealing skin under her riding up shirt. I released her lip with a soft 'pop' and she moaned in wanting. I smiled and leaned toward her, pushing her almost half way across the room where her back hit the wall. 

"It's been so long," I murmured as I kissed her lips again, licking the bottom one. She allowed me entrance, reading for us to go further. I sucked a breath through my nose as I sent my tongue exploring through her mouth. She gasped slightly when both my whole hands went under her shirt and slowly started bringing it up. 

"You guys done?" A voice asked from the doorway. We didn't even flinch at the noise of a voice interrupting us. Sophie sucked a breath through her nose as she slowly pulled away and I retracted my tongue from inside of her mouth. Her eyelids were half close and it made her look sexy as she slid her hands up my sweated arms. Her chest was rising and falling just as fast as mine as I realized both of my hands had pretty much pinned her up against the wall. The anger inside of the pit of my stomach almost erupted when I realized the person who interrupted us was Fitz. 

"Keefe," Sophie whispered when I didn't move my arms. I dropped my arms from the sides of hers and turned to the group, wiping my saliva covered lips. My eyes narrowed on Fitz, but then I remembered I shouldn't be fighting with him.

He just made it so easy.

"Alright, anyways. You wanna play a game guys?" Biana asked. Sophie nodded from next me and started ranting on about how we should play this human game called hide and seek. After she explained the rules, everyone agreed. 

Tam's POV

Marella met me on the 100th floor inside a bedroom. She almost immediately locked lips with mine. i smiled and grabbed her butt, bringing her legs around my waist as I shoved her up against the wall and slid my tongue into her mouth. She gasped a bit but twirled her tongue with mine as she ran her hands through my hair. I smiled and bit her bottom lip, causing her to slightly moan. Smiling as I moved down to her jaw and soon to her neck where I started to suck. She let out a gasp and a rather loud moan. I quickly reached up and held a finger up to her lips. 

"Shhh. We don't want to get caught, baby girl, do we?" I asked her. She clamped her lips shut as she shook her head. I smiled and nodded. "Good girl, now be quiet." Then, I bit down on her neck, causing her to have a sharp intake of breath. My tongue slid out of my lips and started slowly soothing the bruised skin on her neck. She moaned slightly, loving the feeling.

Suddenly, she grabbed my arm with her hand and flipped our positions. I growled at her, but she just smirked, removing her dress and leaving me looking, longingly, at her undergarments. She smiled and shook her hips a few times before coming up to me and starting to suck my collar bone. her hand slip down the buttons of my tunic and I gasped. Her teeth slowly gnawing on my skin made me feel different. It sorta lifted the darkness. My eyes widened as I through my head back and reached over to her back, wanting to take the stupid layers off of her. I wanted to see her. See everything.

"Get your clothes on! I found you!" Fitz shouted from outside the locked door. I groaned at the voice, looking down at Marella who had pulled away fro my skin. I looked down at my open tunic and saw the bruise surrounding my collarbone. She must have noticed her work because she smirked, tracing the outside circle of it before pulling her dress back over her head. I groaned when I watched her walk out. 

Fitz's POV

What have I gotten myself into? Of course the lone guy had to do the searching. I slowly walked up and down the hallways of Candle shade. And why did they have to pick the biggest and most annoying house to look through?

Suddenly, I heard a few moans come from the room down the hall. My eyes widened as I walked over to the door and heard whispering. 

Please don't be what I think it is. I reached for the door latch and tried to turn it, but it was locked. I groaned and was about to pound on the door, but I saw a shadow coming up the stair to my left. While my brain trying to come up with an excuse of why I was snooping, I ran over to the pot in the corner of the dead end hallway. 

"-alicorn prattles? I'll trade you for the gulon," a male voice said as the figure zoomed up the stairs. I looked through the plants leaves and saw Lord Cassius?

With Prattles?

"Come on Cassius, I already have the gulon one," another male voice said. The second man rode up the stairs and I held in a gasp. 

Dad?

With Prattles?

He had always despised the Prattles me and Biana collected. He had always took away the ultra rare ones...

I gasped. 

Oh no he didn't.

I jumped out of the bush, startling the two men. 

"I WILL GET MY BOOBRIE PRATTLES BACK YOU LITTLE CHEATER!" I screamed, running after the two horrified men.